Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a short sleeve two pocket high low hem dress from Logo and it arrived yesterday, tried it on and it was rather big and extra roomy around the chest area. I looked on the size chart and ordered my correct size based on that. The other thing that disappoints is that it is clingy and shows lumps and bumps I'd rather not show. On the on air presentation, Lori said that it was not clingy at all and drapped beautifully on the body. I am frustrated because I love the style and will probably keep the dress but gosh darn, please get your sizing right Lori and QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@gigy, everything drapes beautifully on the models.  On the rest of us, not so much.  I am so careful when I order anything these days.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@gigy  It's been my longtime experience buying any clothing line at QVC that the only Click chart measurements are not always correct.   In fact, I can order two different colors of something in the same size medium (my size) and they can fit differently.

Just recently one of the colors fit at least an entire half size bigger than the other color in the same size medium (those were LOGO items but it happens with other clothing lines here too).  Years ago, QVC sizing was pretty consistent; not any more though.

Esteemed Contributor

BINGO - inconsistency is the reason I quit the Q for fashion.  Two pair of jeans -both same manufacturer in Asia - ordered same size - same color and one will fit and the other baggy in the 'tish' ....and it isn't gonna get any better.  There's no quality in any of the lines any more.