Respected Contributor

there is also gathering in the back. I got the black, Thinking about the tie dye. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Logo TSV on Friday 5/7

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified   It isn't typically my style, but something about it. Didn't like the way it was shown (I wouldn't wear it with the various casual shoes or tiny booties) but THEN I thought "My tall suede boots!" I could teach in that. With a denim jacket!

So ordered black. Pockets!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor Yes, boots!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@1Professor Yes, boots!

@Hippiified :  Would also look fab with Western boots!

Contributor

A397297

Esteemed Contributor

I liked how Katrina looked with the tie dye dress and jean jacket.  So thinking about the getting the jean jacket too.  Thoughts?  

A negative for the jean jacket is that measurements are same for bust and sweep, so probably boxy...

I never wear green, but I like this green print.  So will probably get this too.

I got the other cotton modal dress A397368 and I didn't like it on me.  But the shaping in the back in the TSV dress might make a difference.

Prints are really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  I don't care for the thick pocket flaps on this Jean jacket. To  me they look bulky or intrusive or  something. Maybe it's the jacket being a shorter one for her and they look too prominent, my eye goes right there.  Not liking it.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  @dulwich. Although I'm  not a dress person, and although I don't think this style is usually flattering to my body type, I bought the tie dye because I love the colors and Lori's tie dye. Even if I just wear it to do errands because the style isn't flattering for me, the print will make me happy!  Did you get the TSV?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I have the green in my cart in both petite and regular not sure about length.  Did you hear what length Lori is wearing?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  I too bought the tie dye.  Yes, the print will make us happy.  I think on hot days you will be glad you have this dress even if you wear it just for running errands or hanging around the house.