Esteemed Contributor

Any idea what it will be? Has anyone heard any hints disclosed? Love Logo!

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361  I am looking forward to seeing what the TSV will be, as well!  

I hope my poor cc can handle it ~ Love LOGO, too!!

Super Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Any idea what it will be? Has anyone heard any hints disclosed? Love Logo!

No, but thanks for this, Golden. I have missed some presentations and TSV was not on my radar. NOW it is - haha!

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV next week?

[ Edited ]

Even if I'm not interested in the TSV, whatever it is, there is always a lot of new stuff on TSV day, so the day should be interesting whether I want the TSV or not.

And just remember, as @Biftu  and I have often discussed here, QVC usually buys a boatload of the TSV. It has many presentations after TSV day, and after a while can be found at an even cheaper price (not all of them but a lot of them), or As Is.

Trusted Contributor

LOGO TSV: A365840 

Kinda like this one.

Honored Contributor
Yes that is the TSV available to order now. @violet Blue thank you for posting it.
Valued Contributor

@violet runner  - Thanks for the item #.  I just ordered.  No "Click Here" measurements, so hopefully I got the right size.

Honored Contributor
THe sleeves look quie long and the garment is long per the measurement. It looks like it is running big from how it is fitting the models.
Occasional Contributor

I am trusting Lori on this one. I own the sleeveless version in black from last year and wear it often. I prefer my button blouses to be slightly large to avoid gapping. This appears to be the same crepe fabric and is comfortable, easy care, and I do not iron. I chose two - black and neutral leopard. They are expensive but I own few blouses and know I will wear these often. Love the length. I will not be able to watch the presentation so I am taking a chance. Do not want to miss this TSV. 

Contributor

I will wait for the measurements.: Logo TSV next week?

Someone wrote on the Logonistas Facebook that she

had called customer service and the small had a 43

inch bust; the medium was considerly bigger.  So I

will wait until I can see exactly how big that blouse is.

It looks big.  Cute but big.