Valued Contributor

Logo TSV Feb 26-Any guesses? Hopes? Hope nots?

Blue Skies For Me posted that there is a Logo TSV this month. I remember Lori mentioning that Feb would be her next one. I SO wish QVC hadn't stopped the Insider because we would get to pre-order the TSV. I am hoping it is something fabulous though, with mixed media and beautiful, bright spring colors. I guess I wouldn't mind a dress, but I have enough dresses, and don't wear mine very often.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Logo TSV Feb 26-Any guesses? Hopes? Hope nots?

I wonder if it might be her "very important piece" she wrote about in her recent blog?

While it is not quite for me, I think some will really like it, nice colors.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea. I'd love to see a 3/4 sleeve long keyhole cutout tunic with a straight lace hem in her pretty muted spring colors. I should suggest that to her. 😁
Honored Contributor

I am an apple shape.   Picture an apple with pencils for legs.   So I select tops that are in the length category that is right for me.   Also, I only select pieces from this length that really speak to me.   So I wait as new things come out and see if there is somthing with my name on it.   I have several items on my wish list too.   I hope the special piece is the TSV because it is my length and the style speaks to me.   I've already ordered it though.   Maybe I could get the price break if i call about it.   Have a fun day, SC

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I wonder if it might be her "very important piece" she wrote about in her recent blog?

While it is not quite for me, I think some will really like it, nice colors.

I have never seen QVC post a TSV this far in advance, (or at all,) but I guess one never knows.

I'm going with the assumption it's going to be something different from the blog piece, but perhaps the blog was also related, thematically.

Valued Contributor

wrote:
I have no idea. I'd love to see a 3/4 sleeve long keyhole cutout tunic with a straight lace hem in her pretty muted spring colors. I should suggest that to her. 😁

@Cumbercookie13I'm hoping for some form of tunic, too, in a lovely spring hue.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I am an apple shape.   Picture an apple with pencils for legs.   So I select tops that are in the length category that is right for me.   Also, I only select pieces from this length that really speak to me.   So I wait as new things come out and see if there is somthing with my name on it.   I have several items on my wish list too.   I hope the special piece is the TSV because it is my length and the style speaks to me.   I've already ordered it though.   Maybe I could get the price break if i call about it.   Have a fun day, SC

I love that Lori's clothing is a perfect fit for ladies of all shapes and sizes. Happy shopping, @Sweet Caroline 1!

Respected Contributor

I would like to see pants or jeans.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I would like to see pants or jeans.

@Hippiified, did you hear Lori spoil a pair of embroidered jeans that she said were being kept a "secret" for the upcoming fashion week?  I wonder if you might be getting your wish?

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee  Yes, I did!   I thought it was about time.  And I love embroidery.  Can’t wait.