Frequent Contributor

Why oh why as popular as Lori is would qvc bring in "only order of the year" in the new bomber jacket which sold out in it's debut. And it's just the beginning of fall/winter season. Makes no sense to me...

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo - New Bomber Jacket

It seems like most everything is "only order of the year" these days, no matter what the item is.

Respected Contributor

@ditzier are  you talking about the one on waitlist? $169?

if yes, why are they calling it a bomber jacket? That is clearly not that. Kind of like poster yesterday talking about a sweater that was clearly periwinkle, but they called it rose or something. 

Esteemed Contributor

My guess is - and it's just my guess..............in the past Q brought in hundreds (colors & sizes) for stock.  Their policies changed and we changed (i.e., not liking cold shoulder - slant hemlines - return charges) and we stopped buying as much. 

Now Q and vendors don't want to get 'stuck' with large inventories.. 

Side Note:  Companies have to pay TAX on merchandise that's just sitting in their warehouses at end of year - or sometime..  That's a big expense to them.  Probably more than one reason for reduced stock.

Honored Contributor

I can't even remember an item that was restocked in the same season.  I dont think they ever do that.  It normally takes about one year to receive a re-stocked item.  They do occasionally get a small quanity of additional merchandise from the manufacturer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Falling prey to the hype and hysteria, I ordered two (XS and SMALL) knowing they'd sell out - fully anticipating that I'd be sending one back while being thrilled with the other. I just sent back BOTH. The fabric and color were great, but the sizing was horribly off, and neither fit as they should have. The plastic zippers were far too tentative in terms of ease of use when attempting to quickly zip or unzip them. Interesting design concept, but sadly, a very poorly proportioned fit, and combined with those unreliable zippers, I was sorely disappointed. Hefty S&H for the back and forth with nothing to show for it. BUMMED !!!!

Respected Contributor

Got mine and back it goes.  I got the xs and it is too big.  I would have tried for the xxs but its not available.  Money saved

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got mine and back it goes.  I got the xs and it is too big.  I would have tried for the xxs but its not available.  Money saved

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  You should have asked for the xxs exchange.  If you need to exchange an item for a different size, under Q's exchange policy, QVC doesn't "dock" you for any of the S&H charges if the item you need is not in stock - you'd have gotten a full refund back.  

Contributor

There is no such size available!

Respected Contributor

@BERNIEL wrote:

There is no such size available!

the xxs sold out Smiley Sad It was available the night ti was shown but had already sold out by the time I placed my order

Deb