Respected Contributor

Re: Logo - New Bomber Jacket

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got mine and back it goes.  I got the xs and it is too big.  I would have tried for the xxs but its not available.  Money saved

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  You should have asked for the xxs exchange.  If you need to exchange an item for a different size, under Q's exchange policy, QVC doesn't "dock" you for any of the S&H charges if the item you need is not in stock - you'd have gotten a full refund back.  

Will they still do the exchange if it is not available and put it on waitlist?  I think I may have tried it before but because it was not in stock, they refunded me back minus shipping both ways Smiley Sad

Deb

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo - New Bomber Jacket

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got mine and back it goes.  I got the xs and it is too big.  I would have tried for the xxs but its not available.  Money saved

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  You should have asked for the xxs exchange.  If you need to exchange an item for a different size, under Q's exchange policy, QVC doesn't "dock" you for any of the S&H charges if the item you need is not in stock - you'd have gotten a full refund back.  

Will they still do the exchange if it is not available and put it on waitlist?  I think I may have tried it before but because it was not in stock, they refunded me back minus shipping both ways Smiley Sad

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I don't know for sure, but I don't think they'll put you on waitlist.

You can ask in Customer Care if you like.