Respected Contributor

Logo Ladies any of you ordering the tsv?  If so staying with regular size or sizing down?  

Super Contributor

Re: Logo Ladies/Today’s TSV

I ordered a XS -  one size down.  To me, the 1" bust measurements are a bit larger then I want the garment to fit.   I usually will be a small in Logo, and her items still have plenty of room.  I'm petite and if the garment gets to loose I feel sloppy.   

Frequent Contributor

I'm a new Logo lady...just had my 3rd piece delivered! I'm very tempted by the TSV but am now watching the 4th show I had recorded today and realized I haven't seen it on a plus-size model.

I only noticed that when I had started to place my order and happened top look at all the photos... those pics don't make it look very flattering to a plus-size woman!
Contributor

Yes, I ordered the Leopard.  I really like this top; think it is cute

and flattering.  I did size down from a medium to a small.

I am pretty sure I will love it.  My problem is I love almost

everything Lori makes.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the black one last night and the crimson one today. 

I ordered my usual size.  The chest measurement is a bit bigger than usual ... but that's because there are some gathers across the back below the yoke.  

I'm planning to wear them over turtlenecks.

Valued Contributor

Love the crimson.. ordering in my usual size - small.

Contributor

Oh, now I am worried.  I sized down one and maybe I shouldn't have.

But, maybe I am a conspiracy theorist,  I haven't heard Lori say

once on any of the shows what size sie is wearing.  I am betting

XS.  Does anyone thing I am right?

Occasional Contributor

This morning with Leah,  Lori said she was wearing size small and Leah said that she was wearing size medium.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Alajane wrote:
I'm a new Logo lady...just had my 3rd piece delivered! I'm very tempted by the TSV but am now watching the 4th show I had recorded today and realized I haven't seen it on a plus-size model.

I only noticed that when I had started to place my order and happened top look at all the photos... those pics don't make it look very flattering to a plus-size woman!

I know what you mean. I was sad when I saw this TSV, cuz this LOGO shape really does not work for my plus-sized, apple-shaped self. I have learned the hard way that Lori's "tutu-poof" silhouettes (what I call that dropped wais with a seam and extra gathered material) just do not look good on me. After trying 3 different similarly designed tops that have been really popular with a lot of the folks here, I just gave up. Sometimes the top even look good on the plus-size models, but not on me. It's both a body size and body configuration issue I guess. Happy for those who are happy with this shape. Love it when I can get in on the TSV, but alas... not all cuts work. Oh well. There's enough other LOGO to go around.

Contributor

Oh, now I am really worried.  I ordered small and I always wear

medium.  I took my cue from the measurements and also

on the previous blouse that looks like this.  Many many

people said they sized down because it was so big.