Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Tee-Shirt style high low hem dress today in the Loden Green. It looks nice for summer travel. I also like the loose fitting tee-shirt in that dark blue. Recieved the sleeveless dress with the flounce hem in the green color and it's okay, but I really wanted the black or rust color. I may send it back. But the big purchase today was the Logo multi color pave bracelet. I had it in my wish list for a while and decided to go for it. Wish they had offered easy pay on it and the matching necklace. Both are high ticket prices at $199 and $159.

Honored Contributor

@gigy  That multicolored pave jewelry set is very pretty.  I hope you love your bracelet.

I agree they are high priced for fashion jewelry but they've gotten really good reviews and they go with so much that I hope you'll get good wear out of it if you love it and keep it. They are very unusual items I think and you'll get a lot of compliments on yours.

Respected Contributor

Bracelet looks fun ... review when you get it please. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Pearley, you just helped me feel better about buying it. I have wanted it for a while and had watched it everyday hoping for the easy pay, but maybe down the road the necklace will be on easy pay. I am excited to receive the bracelet and the new dress. Lori has really outdone herself lately with some great designs and colors. 

Trusted Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Thank you, yes I will write a review on the board. As Pearley mentioned, it seems to have gotten good reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Wanted to get back to you and others about the Logo bracelet. It arrived today and I was so excited opening up the box......but my excitement was short lived. First off, the bracelet is heavy, but that is okay, doesn't bother me so much. The second thing I noticed was that the pave stones were not bright and clean looking like the photo on the website. It just looked dirty. Then I saw that several of the pave stones had fallen off and sitting in the tissue that it was wrapped around. All I could think was that everytime I would wear it more and more pave stones would be falling out. Just the stones themselves rubbing back and forth from your movement would cause that to happen. What a disappointment. I had expected better quality because of the price point $155 is not cheap for costume jewelry, I know things are so inflated these days, but if I am going to be charged alot of money for a piece of costume jewelry at the very least I expect good quality. So it went right back, same day. Now I am wondering what the matching necklace might be like.