Respected Contributor

Logo A286978 space dye knit wide leg crops

Logo Ladies need your opinions re above.  I keep putting the charcoal grey in my cart - then letting it go - then back in.  Reviews look good just wondered whether any of you have had pants in this fabric? or wide leg?

I am in middle of packing for move back to CA and thought these would be good for casual, on the beach wear.

Can rely on your advice - thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo A286978 space dye knit wide leg crops

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  I'm going to try to answer your question.  However my answer may be more misleading than helpful because I cannot feel the fabric used in these pants.

I have a pair of LOGO joggers that - from the photo of the crops - looks to be of the same striped space dye material but, of course, I can't be sure of that since I can't feel the fabric.  My joggers are no longer available - I searched for them - for you to see them online but the fabric looks the same or similar to me.

I was surprised at the weight of the fabric in the space dye striped joggers I have (not to be confused with the crops and "sweatshirt" space dye set in many colors that I also own).  The material in mine is quite weighty and not really suitable for warm or hot weather.  Of course mine are joggers and it's possible that, although the crops look online very similar, that LOGO used a much lighter weight fabric for the crops.

I like them (the crops) but they would hit me in a bad place on my leg since I'm only 5'3" and wouldn't look good on me which is why I'm not tempted by them.  I like them for people with more height than I have.   I haven't read the reviews of the crops - does anyone mention anything about the weight of the fabric being rather heavy?  Now that I think of it, the fabric on my joggers is even heavier weight (and therefore even warmer)  than the sweater joggers  with zippers on the legs that we own. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   You are really great taking so much trouble re my question.  Thank you very much.

Well after lots of indecision I decided not to go with the wide leg crops.  I ordered instead - deep breath - A276766 French Terry crops in rosemary as reading reviews some said lightweight, some said thin material and that is what I wanted - reviews were good.  I want these for everyday running around with grandkids at the park, etc., hope they work.  Plus they were on clearance always helps.

I have the joggers with zips you mention but are packed ready for move but they were fairly substantial in weight if I remember correctly not for summer here in AZ.  Packed for Fall when we will be living beachside!

I like Logo pants a lot that is why I prefer to stick to this brand if possible.  Many thanks again.  Have a good Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   These are an LTS today!

Respected Contributor

I am checking them out again! Thanks for heads up.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Decided I would like them - surprize,  surprize - only colour left in my size vintage elm but being space dye will work with various colours and shades.  Do love my Logo pants!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich   I'm thinking about LTS A296532

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich   I'm thinking about LTS A296532

Decided not to get it. Didn't get anything today (yet).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I did not get pants going to wait to see what’s new!  (Unless I change my mind again)!