Respected Contributor

Logo A282136 sweater knit joggers

I recently ordered the above jogging pants in smokey purple and camo green.  

Any my suggestions Ladies for color of tops to go with these?  Thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Logo A282136 sweater knit joggers

@dulwich wrote:

I’m thinking black with the purple and ambers or brown with the camo green.  That’s a great price.  Love the zipper.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Hi @dulwich   I've owned the smokey purple since last year and really love them.  I'm thinking of getting the camo green too.  A lot goes with the smokey purple which looks somewhat black except in certain light where you can definitely see the purple in it.   I wear a lot of LOGO pinkish tones with it - mauve, antique rose, lots of her pinks family.  Also her neutrals - antique taupe, stone, smokey taupe.  Also black.  I think they smokey purple is very neutral and useful actually - when you hold up some of your logo tops/cardis to it, do it in natural light - you'll be surprised how much goes with that pair of joggers.   I'll be interested to see what you think goes with the camo green ones, once you get them in person.   These pants are a very nice, warmer weight w/out any bulk for this season.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  It was you - reading your reviews - that got me into trying patterned Logo pants/joggers and I have never looked back.  Awaiting receipt of my joggers and have quite a selection of Logo tops to match up - excited to get these.   Off to Cornwall, U.K.  - Poldark country - after Thanksgiving for brief trip and these are coming with me

@Hippiified Thank you for your ideas.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  It was you - reading your reviews - that got me into trying patterned Logo pants/joggers and I have never looked back.  Awaiting receipt of my joggers and have quite a selection of Logo tops to match up - excited to get these.   Off to Cornwall, U.K.  - Poldark country - after Thanksgiving for brief trip and these are coming with me

@Hippiified Thank you for your ideas.

@dulwich  A brief trip to the U.K.?  Wow!  I'm so envious.  I've always wanted to go on  a Beatles tour, esp. to see Sir Paul's Heart childhood home, John's too where he lived with Aunt Mimi, and the Cavern Club.  I also want to see the Crown Jewels - have you seen them?  

Safe travels - I hope you get good use of your joggers in the U.K. - with lots of compliments.  I wonder if they are for sale at QVC U.K., so you can refer people to them?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I "commute" back and forth to U.K. Still have house there.  Yes seen all the sights numerous times including Tower/Crown Jewels.  One of my favorite places is Hampton Court and Churchill's home which you can tour so many places to see.  We worked with Paul and Linda - Wings - she was just a lovely person when DH was doing his music business thing!

My immediate family DH, children are here but I am always homesick - do not know why none of the rest of family are but me I pine away so I am always commuting.  But my joggers are on the way!  Will check out Q  U.K. when I get home.

Respected Contributor

Just received my two pairs joggers they fit perfectly, length just right, love the zips at the bottom, so soft and comfortable sizing just right my normal size large in Logo.  So happy with these.

@Pearlee  Your comment re color smokey purple very easy to match tops to.  The camo green I really like - surprised myself as I was worried about this color and I think this is my favorite.  Luckily I have tops that will go with both and they are definitely keepers.

Thank you Logo ladies for help with color matching @Hippiified.  Hope you all had enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  I'm so happy you like both pairs - and after reading your post I'm going to go ahead and order the camo green.   I love the weight of those pants for now, and they are so comfy.   I don't know whether I've mentioned to you already or not, but I had the auburn (last color option) home once and returned it.  I didn't care for that color. I think I'll like the camo green better though.

I wasn't quite sure what your comment was about the smokey purple color - were you agreeing with me that it goes with lots of things?  I think so, but reading your post it looks like maybe you got a phone call or the doorbell rang as you were writing your comment to me, or something like that.  LOL Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

I hope your friends in England notice your hip and cool new joggers!  

Going to order the camo right now.....

Respected Contributor

@dulwich You’re welcome, so glad you love both colors.  I have the purple and love them, very comfy.  Enjoy!!  Happy Holidays 

@dulwich wrote:

Just received my two pairs joggers they fit perfectly, length just right, love the zips at the bottom, so soft and comfortable sizing just right my normal size large in Logo.  So happy with these.

@Pearlee  Your comment re color smokey purple very easy to match tops to.  The camo green I really like - surprised myself as I was worried about this color and I think this is my favorite.  Luckily I have tops that will go with both and they are definitely keepers.

Thank you Logo ladies for help with color matching @Hippiified.  Hope you all had enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Sorry about my disjointed comment - yes I was definitely agreeing with you that most things match with the smokey purple.  I am now digging through my dressing room finding tops for camo green - both of these coming with me to U.K.   I hope you like the camo green.  I usually go for  dark colors on lower half but I just really like this color - hope I have not led you astray.  

Will give your regards to Harry and Meghan!