Respected Contributor

Re: Let's Help Dress @Trudey For Her Trip Next Week!

@Pearlee. If you ever see this top become available in the Coral color,size large, please let me know.  I have it in blue tint and this is the perfect short sleeve length for me.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.produ...

It's probably gone forever,but just in case Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. If you ever see this top become available in the Coral color,size large, please let me know.  I have it in blue tint and this is the perfect short sleeve length for me.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.produ...

It's probably gone forever,but just in case Smiley Happy

@Trudey  Yeah, that deep coral has been sold out I think at least from the first airing of it when I got it!  It is my fave and I have all three. I agree we probably won't see it again on QVC (although I'll be on the lookout) but I did get my yellow one on Ebay in new condition, so you might keep checking ebay for it.  Just when searching put L or Large in the title with your search words so your search will be narrowed down.  I just love this top; hence owning it in all three colors.  So comfy and stylish!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I know you shopped your closet to go on your trip (this weekend isn't it?).

But when I was making recommendations, I'd forgotten all about this, which you said you wanted to acquire some time!   I know you are all set with clothes for your trip, but do keep this in mind - it's a winner (though not great for summer use).

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Cardigan-with-Pockets.product.A271949.html?sc...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thank you.  I have that cardigan on my wish list.  I leave for my trip next Wednesday.  My hydrangea blue hoodie should arrive today...I hope it fits because I know I will love the color.

Regular Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@So, @Trudey, to answer something you posted to me on another thread, you'd like recommendations for LOGOs that we love to go on your trip.  For those who don't "know" you as well as some of us others, you are tall and busty and upper arm width can be an issue.  

First off, I don't think you should buy any LOGO for your trip just to buy something.  I will keep thinking on this, but please only buy pieces you think you'll love and will wear a lot in the months to come.  I think your blue LOGO "sweatshirt" or your lily white one would be great to take because they are cute and go with a lot (and any other colors you got I can't remember).

I just got  A276626 in the black (haven't tried it on yet) which I own already in the other two colors - chalk and toffee- from last year and I really like it and wore it a lot, even though it's over priced.  It's very comfortable and will be great for you all summer in the south where you live, and it also looks very nice under cardis. It does flare out but not a lot and not enough to make it look odd under cardis.  Very comfortable and attractive piece and all the colors it's available in will go with a lot (I like the toffee neutral which has enough color in it not to wash me out but to still be spring/summery.  The crochet work is very elegant.

I also received and tried on the new cotton handkerchief tank in coconut - A288867.  I like it a lot - much more than I expected to!  Love the weight of the fabric which is lighter than the long-sleeved version of this item (that many of us have) - perfect for summer - yet not the tissue thin cotton.  Also, although I needed to go up to the large after first getting the medium home in the long-sleeved version, I took a chance on the medium in this one because it was the arms and shoulders that were the problem in the long-sleeved one.  I have plenty of room in the medium in my new one, although given your bustline I don't know what to advise you size-wise.   I know you have an upper arm issue so I'd expect you would only wear this underneath something else, but it could easily be worn on its own - no bra strap or underarms-to-large problem for me.   In my not-good-light bedroom, the coconut looks fine but I'm not sure how much, if any, yellow tone it has.  So far I like it but my lighting is misleading.   By the way, I thought this would be short on me but it isn't! I'm not sure if it would be too short on you or not, but it was a better length on me than I was expecting.

Since you've had a lot of LOGO strike-outs lately, would you considering ordering another color of something else you love, such as the striped sweater? The one I recently traded the apple blossom for in black?  You might really love the apple blossom one - I did - and you know why I exchanged it for black.

I will keep thinking on this issue  for you.  I'd also take a look around locally if I were you - lots of sales and coupons this weekend.

I recently got A276626 in 2 colors...blue fog (it has a hint of green) and in toffee, which is a yummy color.   It's such a pretty top...I love the lace.  The sleeves are perfect...not tight, and the length is good too.  When I tried them on and looked in the mirror, I liked them until I turned around and saw how my back fat shows.  My other slub knit Logo tops don't show the back fat, so I had high hopes for this top.  Since it's a pricey top...they may be going back.  Darn it.  I've been having to return more items that I keep lately, and that is getting discouraging. 

Respected Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@So, @Trudey, to answer something you posted to me on another thread, you'd like recommendations for LOGOs that we love to go on your trip.  For those who don't "know" you as well as some of us others, you are tall and busty and upper arm width can be an issue.  

First off, I don't think you should buy any LOGO for your trip just to buy something.  I will keep thinking on this, but please only buy pieces you think you'll love and will wear a lot in the months to come.  I think your blue LOGO "sweatshirt" or your lily white one would be great to take because they are cute and go with a lot (and any other colors you got I can't remember).

I just got  A276626 in the black (haven't tried it on yet) which I own already in the other two colors - chalk and toffee- from last year and I really like it and wore it a lot, even though it's over priced.  It's very comfortable and will be great for you all summer in the south where you live, and it also looks very nice under cardis. It does flare out but not a lot and not enough to make it look odd under cardis.  Very comfortable and attractive piece and all the colors it's available in will go with a lot (I like the toffee neutral which has enough color in it not to wash me out but to still be spring/summery.  The crochet work is very elegant.

I also received and tried on the new cotton handkerchief tank in coconut - A288867.  I like it a lot - much more than I expected to!  Love the weight of the fabric which is lighter than the long-sleeved version of this item (that many of us have) - perfect for summer - yet not the tissue thin cotton.  Also, although I needed to go up to the large after first getting the medium home in the long-sleeved version, I took a chance on the medium in this one because it was the arms and shoulders that were the problem in the long-sleeved one.  I have plenty of room in the medium in my new one, although given your bustline I don't know what to advise you size-wise.   I know you have an upper arm issue so I'd expect you would only wear this underneath something else, but it could easily be worn on its own - no bra strap or underarms-to-large problem for me.   In my not-good-light bedroom, the coconut looks fine but I'm not sure how much, if any, yellow tone it has.  So far I like it but my lighting is misleading.   By the way, I thought this would be short on me but it isn't! I'm not sure if it would be too short on you or not, but it was a better length on me than I was expecting.

Since you've had a lot of LOGO strike-outs lately, would you considering ordering another color of something else you love, such as the striped sweater? The one I recently traded the apple blossom for in black?  You might really love the apple blossom one - I did - and you know why I exchanged it for black.

I will keep thinking on this issue  for you.  I'd also take a look around locally if I were you - lots of sales and coupons this weekend.

I recently got A276626 in 2 colors...blue fog (it has a hint of green) and in toffee, which is a yummy color.   It's such a pretty top...I love the lace.  The sleeves are perfect...not tight, and the length is good too.  When I tried them on and looked in the mirror, I liked them until I turned around and saw how my back fat shows.  My other slub knit Logo tops don't show the back fat, so I had high hopes for this top.  Since it's a pricey top...they may be going back.  Darn it.  I've been having to return more items that I keep lately, and that is getting discouraging. 

@lilybelle. I have been returning everything lately.  It is so frustrating.  The only two items that I've loved and kept are:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Long-Sleeve-Sweater-Knit-Striped-Top.product.A273338.html

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Chiffon-Trim.product.A274114....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  I'm hoping you will like the cotton slub tank in coconut when you get it (and  please let us know on the review thread for it!).   Can't wait to see what you think of it!

I want a second one but it's pricey and I haven't yet decided on a color.  Smiley Happy