New Contributor
I love your lace leggings but I do hope that you will make them in the colors to match the shrubs. I know you made the drizzle gray and the blue and the black and white, but I bought the pink and purple shrugs and I really wanted the leggings to go with that. Will you be coming out with more colors soon?
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Can you imagine wearing those things in Phoenix at 115°?  Worst idea ever for summer.  Lori, what were you thinking? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Can you imagine wearing those things in Phoenix at 115°?  Worst idea ever for summer.  Lori, what were you thinking? 

@Kachina624      Not even at night.....when it's still in the high 90's.   "Fashion" is not a high priority around here (!!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She was thinking of people that don't have those high temps or that maybe work indoors where it's air-conditioned.  In any event she didn't bring enough in cuz they sold out quickly in the lighter colors.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lace leggings

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I agree with you about wearing them in Phoenix, but that goes for a lot of things, like jean jackets. I would hope that customers in Phoenix, such as myself, would have the good sense to know which items are appropriate for our weather. Lori is designing for summer in all parts of the country as much as we would like her to design just for our climate. Also, maybe we would purchase the lace leggings to wear at another time of year, or when we go on vacation to a cooler climate, or on a cruise. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Lace leggings

[ Edited ]

At first glance - the darker ones look like you have a really bad case of broken capillaries on your legs.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm guessing she was thinking of all the states, not just yours... 

Football is my favorite season.