Honored Contributor
I commented about this recently within another thread but this is ridiculous. Once QVC gives an LTS or PTS price on an item ( and even these vary on the same item) it should stay that or go lower because if it airs again as an LTS or PTS Q still hadn't gotten rid of them. But no.... Q raises it some times.

I very rently got A307238 for $19 and change as a LTS or PTS. Today it's a LTS for almost $37, I assume taking advantage of today's interest in LOGO being a TSV. Ridiculous! Shame on QVC. If Q really wants to get rid of it, keep it under $20.

@dulwich Speaking of LTS, lots of pants offered, esp on page 2.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LTS Price Games 🤬

Well if something is offered at a LTS or PTS price, the price should go up after the time period is up, otherwise, there is no incentive to buy it within that time slot.  Once it is shown again as a LTS or PTS, I agree that it should be the same price as before or lower.  I have seen MANY items come back again for a second go around.  I have seen a few at the same price as before, because I bought them.  I have also seen a few that were priced higher than they were before, because I purchased those too when it was lower.  I agree that the pricing games that QVC plays are ridiculous.  I wonder if someone is actually making up prices on a whim, if there is some sort of logic to it, or if there is some massive computer program that figures it all out for maximum profit.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: LTS Price Games 🤬

Yes I thought I was clear that I meant if it's shown as an LTS or PTS again the price shouldn't go up but rather down if anything since they didnt get rid of them all. I understand about the price going up after the special's time period and have no problem with that.

@Puppy Lips