Honored Contributor

LORI...PLEASE...YOUR PANTS ALL RUN HUGE...

I just received a pair of her logo lounge pants.  They run HUGE.  I sized down as far as I could, and the legs and hips/thighs are still massive.  All of the reviewers state the same thing.  I have had issues with almost all of your pants, leggings and crops.  The XXS is more like a Medium in brick and mortar.  Please stop vanity sizing all of your pants, leggings and crops.  I loved these "denim-colored" crops I just received, but they just will not fit.  Back they go.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: LORI...PLEASE...YOUR PANTS ALL RUN HUGE...

These are the pants to which I am referring Lori.  They are so soft and cozy and lightweight, but they just run huge.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Denim-Printed-Crop-Pant.product.A27412...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, I thought these were cute, too, but when I looked at the size chart and saw that XXS had a hip of 37", I knew I would swim in them. Too bad. Some of her XXS pants fit . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I passed on those cute pants also for the same reason. I had the pink sweats from yesterday's show in my cart but after reading reviews I didn't get them. I really hate returning things.

The best fitting Logo pants I own (in all 3 colors) is the challis pant that comes in numeric sizes. The 10 is a perfect fit for me although not the smoothest look for layering. Also the thermal pants one size down fit ok. I ordered the crop leggings last week, hope they work, they haven't arrived yet. 

Sorry they didn't work for you, I know it is disappointing.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure her team looks at these boards- but they definitely do respond via her facebook page. I've found her pants vary in sizing, no matter what the click here measurements state. I've lost weight as well, it's challenging to order!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 I agree with you about the pants fitting big.I think when they use the really thin models that the pants have been altered in some way.i have given up trying to find a pant that works for me.i have a shorter rise even though I am tall and those pants can all be pulled up to my bra.I think for a good pant fit you must try them on and on and on. I Lately found that if I take many pairs of one size in the room to try that I will find the better fit.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@winamac1 I agree with you about the pants fitting big.I think when they use the really thin models that the pants have been altered in some way.i have given up trying to find a pant that works for me.i have a shorter rise even though I am tall and those pants can all be pulled up to my bra.I think for a good pant fit you must try them on and on and on. I Lately found that if I take many pairs of one size in the room to try that I will find the better fit.

@dex  I definitely agree with this.  As I've posted on the Talbot's threads on the board, I can't for the life of me find a pair of Talbot's pants that fit me right, and that's trying them on in person in the stores.  I've given up!  Pants and shoes/boots  are two things I believe that are hard to buy without trying them on.  I think I'm fortunate to have found any - let alone many - LOGO pants/leggings that have worked for me.  I've also sent some back in the time LOGO has been on.  In the past couple of years though I've had pretty good look with LOGO  medium petites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1  I can't agree with the "All" in your title. I've found many of her pants/leggings run true to size in my meidum or petite medium size.   Some pants of hers have not worked out, but certainly - at least for me - not "all" her pants have run huge.  In the past couple of years I've found quite a few that have worked out great and true to size.

@Debzzz  I have found the sweat pants run true to size.  They are certainly "roomier" than leggings and some of her other pants but they are supposed to be. Also, the waistline is supposed to fit below the waist a bit more toward the hips.   Again, they fit loosely but are sweat patns and are supposed to fit that way - you can even see that on the models.  My true size medium fit great - I couldn't have taken a small.  I think @Trudey came to the same conclusion I did about them.

Trusted Contributor

Winamac, I posted a request for denim (or denim look) legging with the same fit as leggings/pants & ankle pants that I love.  My closet is full of these.  I too cannot order the lounge because that relaxed fit does not suit my body type.  One of the posters under my request mentioned that she thought Lori mentioned an upcoming denim line.

I do not have the issues that you have with the 90 cotton/10 spandex leggings and pants.  Perhaps you will find something in that denim line (if it does happen) that will give you the look of that denim lounge pant that is too roomy.

I am hopeful.