Regular Contributor

LORI GOLDSTEIN TALKS WAY TOO MUCH

Please QVC talk to Lori about talking constantly and talking over the host.  I try to watch her shows but I can't any longer.  I am at the point I am talking to the tv asking her to shut up already.  Let the host do their job.  I have to turn her off she is out of control.  I know you are supposed to sell the product and she is the designer, but she is as bad as Susan Graver with all the talking.  You can't really get a feel for the product with her constant talking.  Her items are basically way overpriced, but when there is a sale item I do like to get a decent description.  Please talk to her QVC!!! Thank you!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: LORI GOLDSTEIN TALKS WAY TOO MUCH

Many customers prefer to hear the designer or vendor rather than the host. People post frequently that the host are interrupting and speaking over the vendors. 

Esteemed Contributor

My TV-cable has a closed caption option.  I just turn down or off the volume and read what it said.  I don't watch much live shopping channels but when I have an interest that is what I do when there is too much chatter either from host or designer. 

Respected Contributor

i think when you've gotten to the point that you are "talking to the tv asking her to shut up already" you need to find another alternative. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well we all have our pet peeves I guess,  a vendor talking to much (most of the time anyway)  just isn't one of mine.  The thing I find so annoying , and QVC does it all the time is,  say they have five colors in the item their showing , as they did tonight, the vendor has on one color the host has on another color and a model is standing there in another color then three more models come out , one of then has on the same color as the vendor another has on the same color as the host and the forth model has on the same color as the first model !  Are you kidding me, what sence does this make ?   There are five colors and six people,  would it be to much to ask that we see all the colors being worn?   I know they can't do this all the time, but every time the host has on a color and then a model comes out with the same color you would think she would change into one of the colors not being worn.  I get so annoyed,  I keep waiting for the host to change but it rearly ever happens. You would think they would be told to do this by their producer, very poor management. . 

Respected Contributor

Who knows better regarding the product than the vendor? I happen to love Lori’s passion and excitement about her line. She describes each item in detail. I look forward to and enjoy her shows!

Regular Contributor

Sorry, she is ANNOYING and needs to tone down the presentations already.  The host should be able to do her job without trying to get a word in.

Regular Contributor

I do turn the channel.  She is just very annoying to say the least.  Let the host do their job. 

Regular Contributor

I have done that too.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Many feel, think she's everything.