Occasional Contributor

LOGO's best hostess is Amy Strand

LOVE Lori Golstein and Amy Strand together. Amy is my favorite qvc hostess and, of course, Lori is the best and favorite designer ever! Their show is entertaining and fun and exciting -- and LOGO is so versatile and creative, new every week!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: LOGO's best hostess is Amy Strand

I have spent about $1000 on Logo clothes. I love all I have purchased and everytime I wear a piece  from Logo I get compliments from men and women. I was reading forums from back in March when alot of people were very insulting about Logo clothes and that it wouldn"t last long; Well ha ha it is still selling well. All the materials are luscious!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do believe that they are a good match.  Sales are probably 'way up', too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Amy is a cutie but I wish she'd go back to her original short hair.  It just seemed to suit her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Amy is just a real cutie with great style and genuine enthusiasm for fashion - a pleasure to watch and she can take my money any time.

Esteemed Contributor

Disagree.  I find her cutesy style very annoying.  And she needs to stop calling Lori Laura.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot listen to her anymore.  Yes cute, but she cannot say her "L"'s.  sode (sold), caued (called) and on and on. I have to mute the tv.  Love LG's clothes but hard hard hard to get thru the presentations with AMY. 

Honored Contributor

I like LOGO, not a fan of the host.

Regular Contributor

Amy is so chic I always love to see what she is wearing.  I actually like the way she looked a few weeks ago bangs to the side her hair was in a ponytail but was surprised when she said she did not like her hair getting long and that she was going for the short bob again.

Respected Contributor

I do not mind Amy she does a good job except when she calls clothes and handbags "she" and "her". Then I have to switch off.