Regular Contributor

Anyone else disappointed with the quality of LOGO shirts over time? Just put one on that I had gotten this summer and it has a hole in it!!! I think it was $65. Several I have from this summer are starting to pill as well. I love Lori and her designs but I think I might be finished with this line. 

Honored Contributor

There have been a lot of complaints here about pilling.  The fabric doesn't feel very substantial.  I'm accustomed to good old D&C cotton/ Spandex that's bullet proof, and it's nothing like that.  I'm surprised they claim it's machine washable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've stopped buying logo some time ago.  When it hit the $50+ range, I quit - too pricey for me considering it all basically looks the same, different color.  ANd Lori changes out the fabrics so you never really know what you're getting until it's too late.  I agree a lot of it anymore is very thin and I AM SO TIRED of 3/4 sleeves!!!  It's not just logo but MANY brands here.  Even if I layer which I do, I hate 3/4 under a long sleeve.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD. I heartily agree re: the 3/4 sleeves.  I hate them too.  They're too hot for summer, not warm enough for winter.  I wear them 2 weeks in Spring, 2 weeks in Fall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I do not understand the popularity of LOGO  The tops are flimsy and outrageously expensive for what you get.  I have 2 black LOGO tops.  I handle them gingerly and wash them in Woolite in lingerie bags on a gentle cycle and dry on a towel, because they fall apart so easily.  I only own them in black to wear to the gym when I feel fat over black yoga pants. I would never wear this clothing for any substantive event, etc. ever.  I find it hard to believe that QVC is selling thousands of this clothing line at outrageous prices.  Now it looks like QVC is going to double down on LOGO for the next few weeks on Monday.  They are devoting 2 hours to LOGO on Monday night. There are a lot of great clothing lines on QVC that are better than LOGO.  

Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem with my Logo pieces...even the embellished tops.  I wash them, using the hand wash cycle and then dry on delicate for a few minutes.  I always hang them to finish drying and they still look new.

Super Contributor

OP,

Thought it was just me.   Bought 4 items within a short period--returned 3.   I'm done with LOGO.

1.  Tank in chalk color (rec'd. someone's return--pd. full $--had a black thread sewed in the seam, front neck area.

2.  Cardi w/faux suede (large snag in back--afraid hole would form).

3.  Two cotton vests w/embellishments....one had hole, one had different color thread woven in the fabric.  Embellishments came off both just being hung in closet!

I would like the job as the Q's clothing inspector.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry Lori, think I'm done with the line.  Seems everything has the same shape and once the t-shirt started hitting the $55+ range and cardigans $70 I tapped out.  Just not worth the price for me.  Material is WAY thin and shows every lump and bump (even with spanx).  But the deal breaker is that these pieces wrinkle horribly even right out of dryer...and they don't iron well so will shop other brands....

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

ANd Lori changes out the fabrics so you never really know what you're getting until it's too late. 

It's hard for me to take this complaint very seriously because the fabric content is always given in the product description.  It's your responsibility to look at the description before purchasing.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO quality

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  I don't need to read the label to know how THIN the fabric she uses is.  Trust me I have enough logo in my closet to know it's all the same - T H I N.  Certainly not worth the prices she/the Q charges.  If you choose to wear her stuff you MUST buy layers of it just to somewhat keep warm.  That's why she wears 4-5 layers of it all at once.  And all of it now at what it's all priced at, not at all worth the money.

You can have any/all of it if you so choose.  I have too much of it in my closet and don't wear any of it anymore.  I've learned my lesson.  I'll soon be giving much of it away. 

BTW - not all labels of fabric content really give you a good idea of what you're buying either.