Respected Contributor

On another thread I said I was going to the outlet in Lancaster, PA to see what they had and someone asked me to let them know how it was.

All clothing excluding LOGO was 60 percent off, LOGO was 35 off. I asked the cashier why they can't do the same discount whenever they do big fashion sales. She told me corporate doesn't allow it. They dictate the sales, and if the outlets sell it that cheap, it would be pulled from the stores and not allowed to be there. (I wonder if some of that decision is from Lori, but I digress).

Anyway, slightly discounted LOGO is better than full price, so I bought two items today:

20170910_183350[1].jpg

20170910_183520[1].jpg

I've been wanting this vest for a long time. There was only one in my size there. It does pair nicely with the tunic above and with a lot of other tops I have, LOGO and not LOGO. 

They had a lot of it there today and it can be hit or miss. My mom wore LOGO today, a black hoodie with the ruffled hem and a long tank in a blue and yellow print, which she bought at the outlets last month when it was 50 % off. 

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO purchase at QVC Outlet

Interesting about Logo not being discounted as much as other clothing.

Enjoy your purchases!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13  Thanks for posting, complete with photos! Smiley Happy

I don't even recognize that first piece at all --- it's cute though and looks comfy.

The vest is in the marshmallow right?   I love  that vest!  I originally got the marshmallow and then next got the steel blue As Is, and then when it was an LTS I think it was (or some other special price) I picked up the avocado and the pink one,   You can see I really love the vest.  May favorite though is still the marshmallow.  I wear a lot of rock group tees in the summer because I go to a lot of rock live music, and I like to wear that white one over some of my white-in-the-background tees just to dress them up and look a little more feminine wearing them.  I remember our poster friend @Biftu got the avocado one when I got my first one.  I like that color a lot for fall.

I hope you like your vest as much as I've been enjoying mine.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Cumbercookie13  Thanks for posting, complete with photos! Smiley Happy

I don't even recognize that first piece at all --- it's cute though and looks comfy.

@The vest is in the marshmallow right?   I love  that vest!  I originally got the marshmallow and then next got the steel blue As Is, and then when it was an LTS I think it was (or some other special price) I picked up the avocado and the pink one,   You can see I really love the vest.  May favorite though is still the marshmallow.  I wear a lot of rock group tees in the summer because I go to a lot of rock live music, and I like to wear that white one over some of my white-in-the-background tees just to dress them up and look a little more feminine wearing them.  I remember our poster friend @Biftu got the avocado one when I got my first one.  I like that color a lot for fall.

I hope you like your vest as much as I've been enjoying mine.

It is the marshmallow. I like sweaters and vests with a one button closure. I hope to get another one in a different color, but it would have to be on sale! I recently bought two LOGO-like tops from Evine in ivory and rust. I tried the vest on with the ivory top and it looks good with the vest despite a difference of shade: 

733-781- Kate & Mallory® Mixed Media 3/4 Sleeve Sharkbite Hem Layered Tunic

The striped top is online, item A282141. It also comes in evergreen. Mine is the black cherry. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

On another thread I said I was going to the outlet in Lancaster, PA to see what they had and someone asked me to let them know how it was.

All clothing excluding LOGO was 60 percent off, LOGO was 35 off. I asked the cashier why they can't do the same discount whenever they do big fashion sales. She told me corporate doesn't allow it. They dictate the sales, and if the outlets sell it that cheap, it would be pulled from the stores and not allowed to be there. (I wonder if some of that decision is from Lori, but I digress).

Anyway, slightly discounted LOGO is better than full price, so I bought two items today:

20170910_183350[1].jpg

20170910_183520[1].jpg

I've been wanting this vest for a long time. There was only one in my size there. It does pair nicely with the tunic above and with a lot of other tops I have, LOGO and not LOGO. 

They had a lot of it there today and it can be hit or miss. My mom wore LOGO today, a black hoodie with the ruffled hem and a long tank in a blue and yellow print, which she bought at the outlets last month when it was 50 % off. 

@Cumbercookie13 that was probably me, thanks for starting this thread. Nice  finds at Lancaster !!!

I was hoping they changed the rule with LOGO not being the same percentage off, for awhile it was excluded completely. Woman Frustrated At least it's something; I was at the customer appreciation event during the summer when clothes were 70 or 75% off. LOGO was 50% off then!! I bought the twin set with the camo tank (it was a tsv) in blue. 

I remember when I first started going to the outlets; birkenstocks were always excluded from the shoe sales. And look where they are now! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13  That's a really pretty top from Evine; I like it.  

As for your saying "I tried the vest on with the ivory top and it looks good with the vest despite a difference of shade "

---- Lori would definitely approve.  She seems to  never think a difference in shade is a problem.  I think she'd call it "tonal."