Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure if the LOGO team actually reads the Q posts or not, but I'd love more LOGO jeans in the full length (not ankle length), in regular looks (not strange prints or camoflage, etc.). Don't reinvent the wheel Lori - keep it simple but comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO full length jeans

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

I'm not sure if the LOGO team actually reads the Q posts or not, but I'd love more LOGO jeans in the full length (not ankle length), in regular looks (not strange prints or camoflage, etc.). Don't reinvent the wheel Lori - keep it simple but comfortable. 

@Effie54 

Just curious ...

Why do you want LOGO to make "regular look" jeans.  You can buy "regular" jeans just about anywhere in stores and on QVC.  

LOGO doesn't really do anything "regular" ... that's why so many of us buy LOGO!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 

Just curious ...

Why do you want LOGO to make "regular look" jeans.  You can buy "regular" jeans just about anywhere in stores and on QVC.  

LOGO doesn't really do anything "regular" ... that why so many of us buy LOGO!

Because I like the comfy fit but not the odd look.......that's why.

Honored Contributor

As far as style of jeans.....Laurie does it her way....that's what makes it a LOGO jean not Lee's or Levi's.  But I have wished for a tall length, seems most are ankle length or too short for long legs.  I find this to be true for many brands, not just LOGO.

@Effie54 wrote: