Respected Contributor

LOGO denim jacket with fringe hem is BACK!

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 4.58.40 AM.png

This jacket A301245 sold out during the first showing, with outstanding reviews later. Back for the first time this morning! (I lurk.)

It was only offered in LIGHT WASH then.

Now, 2 more washes added: MEDIUM and DARK.

Reminder to LOGO fans, the jacket ran LARGE. People reported going down one and sometimes two sizes. I am normally a 6 or 8 in LOGO jackets and only size 4 fit me. Expect smaller sizes to go quickly.

This is the jacket Lori wears in various promos!

S2UYvUOf03nAGl0C.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO denim jacket with fringe hem is BACK!

[ Edited ]

This is cute and I’m tempted!    Of course, I don’t need another jacketSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

This is cut and I’m tempted!    Of course I don’t need another jacketSmiley Happy

@equss : It is scientifcally impossible to own too many denim jackets. Or too many denim washes . . .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m basically in agreement, which is why I have so manySmiley Happy. I’m thinking the medium wash if I can decide on size. Do you own this one @1Professor....im assuming you kept the size 4 you mention?  Your review soundEd a little ambivalent with  the fake upper pockets, sizing etc.   just curious if you ended up keeping and wearing a lot??  

Think im talking my self out of it.... not sure. Tia

Honored Contributor

What a cute picture of Lori and her furbaby.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Pearley  @Hippiified  @haddon9  @dulwich  @Violet Blue @Stevie Nix 

Are you tempted?

Respected Contributor

@equss : Just ordered the new medium blue shade! Read the detailed reviews! Be seduced . . .

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor   The med blue is my favorite. Did you stick with sz 4?  I’m debating between this jacket or second  of the new bd ultra  lite hoodies....think the hoodie will win in the new blue they have on the bd website.  Or maybe both!  Just hate sizing decisions on the logo because the click here measurements don’t look as big as reviews indicate.  I’m so over qvc returns because they take so long!  I’m an xs in logo so maybe the 2???

Honored Contributor

It's cute, I'd be tempted if it wasn't another one of those with snug shoulders, very wide at the bottom. 

Also, it's 3 inches longer in the front than the back.  Don't like how it hangs on the model from the shoulders in the back.   

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearley  @Hippiified  @haddon9  @dulwich  @Violet Blue @Stevie Nix 

Are you tempted?

@1Professor   No.   For one thing, I'm not really a denim jacket wearer, and I have a couple I like already from Talbots sales.  If I were going to get another, I'd probably get the Belle jacket, new to QVC, which I posted yesterday on the This Non-LOGO Item Goes With Logo thread.  Also, as soon as I read your thread title, I recalled a lot of people (you but I think the customer reviews too which I haven't reread) had issues with this jacket the first time around, with sizing and perhaps other things about it.   I think it didn't live up to expectations is my own recollection (w/out rereading things about it).