Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO denim jacket with fringe hem is BACK!

@1Professor @Pearlee   Thinking I might give this jacket a try when I read you can push sleeves up would indicate to me not too stiff that it is a softer denim.  Previous ones I have tried always seemed to stiff - liking the medium shade.  Still pondering.......

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearley  @Hippiified  @haddon9  @dulwich  @Violet Blue @Stevie Nix 

Are you tempted?

@1Professor   While it's one of my favorite spring jackets I can't see buying another that looks almost identical.  I do like the medium wash the best though so I'll have to see it presented.  I wore mine a lot last year.

Honored Contributor

I caved and ordered the light wash.  I don't have this length in a jean jacket and will get alot of use out of it.  I couldn't resist with the great reviews, the free shipping and ebates at 10%.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@equss wrote:

This is cut and I’m tempted!    Of course I don’t need another jacketSmiley Happy

@equss : It is scientifcally impossible to own too many denim jackets. Or too many denim washes . . .

@1Professor.  I'm so glad you said this.  I've got two denim jackets I ordered last week.  Trying to decide between them, one dark and one medium wash.  Heck, I'll just keep both.  Thank you.   😁

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 : I actually have one mini-closet with JUST denim jackets. Catch up!

Respected Contributor

Since this denim jacket wasn't shown on the Saturday or Monday show (Shawn), I'm now convinced they are saving it for the all-day Friday Special Value day.

When it debuted a year ago, the entire show stopped at less than 3 minutes—because it immediately sold out in the bleached shade. So, Marketing must have a good reason to save it . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  thanks for this post. I ordered the medium wash and, yes, in two sizes! I hate it when all the sizes run out and I need a different size. i hope o e of the two i ordered will work well I think it's very hipster looking. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Since this denim jacket wasn't shown on the Saturday or Monday show (Shawn), I'm now convinced they are saving it for the all-day Friday Special Value day.

When it debuted a year ago, the entire show stopped at less than 3 minutes—because it immediately sold out in the bleached shade. So, Marketing must have a good reason to save it . . .

@1Professor 

Yes, I agree.  It’s on her front page today. 

I got my medium wash. I love the color.  It fits a little loose, which I wanted.

Respected Contributor

The Q saved this jacket for the closing show, with Shawn.

Within minutes the new MEDIUM shade sold out. I have mine.

However, Shawn wore the dark shade and I loved the look, especially buttoned, so it's on the way.

Dark is also going quickly. The full showing hasn't even happened yet. Just a quick preview . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

The Q saved this jacket for the closing show, with Shawn.

Within minutes the new MEDIUM shade sold out. I have mine.

However, Shawn wore the dark shade and I loved the look, especially buttoned, so it's on the way.

Dark is also going quickly. The full showing hasn't even happened yet. Just a quick preview . . .

@1Professor   Okay after seeing Shawn in the dark wash I'm seriously thinking of getting it....there is enough contrast between the dark & light wash which is what I have from last year....love this jacket!