Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO denim jacket with fringe hem is BACK!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee : You have such a sharp memory!

My gripe was SIZE. Finally, after returning the 6, I snagged a 4 by stalking (because 4 was sold out). Loved the material, construction, sleeves you could push up, unfinished edges. I also griped about the two fake pockets on the front (but I'm over that). Ordered the medium shade.

Other gripes were mostly SIZING. When an item sells out quickly, everyone is left with the wrong size and no exchange opportunity. With LOGO I often order 2 sizes, to avoid remorse.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor 

Of course!  Got the medium wash. Love. Also, I want that top worn by the model in the medium wash.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  I like the look of this jacket but I am not a denim jacket wearer- Logo hoodies yes - did read reviews and they were all positive and colors nice but for me I would not get enough wear from it.  I have tried on denim jackets in past but did not find them comfortable.

Enjoy all who buy.

Respected Contributor

I got my usual size to avoid the tightness in the shoulders.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I got my usual size to avoid the tightness in the shoulders.

@Hippiified : Good call. Denim will look great more fitted or more loose.

I'm really looking forward to the 2-hour Saturday show coming up and seeing how Lori styles it. [She actually styles the models before they come out.] And wondering what shade Lori will wear.

I wonder if the DARK shade will actually look better in the show than it does on the photo . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee : You have such a sharp memory!

My gripe was SIZE. Finally, after returning the 6, I snagged a 4 by stalking (because 4 was sold out). Loved the material, construction, sleeves you could push up, unfinished edges. I also griped about the two fake pockets on the front (but I'm over that). Ordered the medium shade.

Other gripes were mostly SIZING. When an item sells out quickly, everyone is left with the wrong size and no exchange opportunity. With LOGO I often order 2 sizes, to avoid remorse.

@1Professor   I do; it's a gift and a curse (as detective Monk used to say).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : I adored Detective Monk!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor 

thank you!  so happy, ordered the dark wash.  have the light wash and love it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : I'm beginning to suspect that the denim jacket is NOT going to be part of this show. Strange. Perhaps Lori is allowing Shawn to debut the jacket in her show on Monday. Sort of item Shawn would want to rock . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee : I'm beginning to suspect that the denim jacket is NOT going to be part of this show. Strange. Perhaps Lori is allowing Shawn to debut the jacket in her show on Monday. Sort of item Shawn would want to rock . . .

@1Professor   You might be right.  But after all, it's a two hour show so there is still time....