Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what this color looks like?  I'm wondering if it's light, medium or dark blue.  There is a vest that I'm interesed in and it shows what I think might be a new color but no photo of it.

TIA!

It's vest A251915

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO color "Atlantic blue"

@haddon9  I haven't heard of that shade of blue and certainly don't own any, so can't help.

Respected Contributor

ould be it?Re: LOGO color "Atlantic blue"

This could be it?

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 2.59.00 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: ould be it?Re: LOGO color "Atlantic blue"

@Pearlee  I wish I knew and hopefully we'll find out soon.

@StylishLady Thanks...that is a nice shde of blue but I'll have to wait to see when Lori show us what it is.

Respected Contributor

If I ever found a leather dress or skirt suit in that color, I'd roll my pennies and buy it.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9, if you're on FB, Lori is really good about answering and describing new colors.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 . Thanks I hand't thought of that.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Does anyone know what this color looks like?  I'm wondering if it's light, medium or dark blue.  There is a vest that I'm interesed in and it shows what I think might be a new color but no photo of it.

TIA!

It's vest A251915

@haddon9

The Atlantic Blue is now online with pic.  I have been looking out for this also.  Boy, that took a long time.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  thanks!  I've also been keeping an eye on this vest for a while but hadn't looked recently.  I added it to my wish list and would love to see it presented. It looks like a pretty shade of blue but it's a little hard to tell.

This is one of my favorite Logo vests....it's simple, doesn't clash with any prints or textures (no everything doesn't go with everything for me) and is very slimming!

I wish Lori would make this vest in black cherry, blackberry, charcoal, a dark blue and a deep olive green!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9

You’re welcome, I just happened to run across it.  I like the color also.  You don’t think it’s too short in back?  That was my only concern.  Slimming sounds good!  And I wish she would have more blackberry, too.