Honored Contributor

LOGO camisole.....anyone recognize?

logo.jpg

does anyone recognize this LOGO camisole? i just love their camisoles and am always on the lookout for more. they are great layering pieces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO camisole.....anyone recognize?

@sunshine45 I don't recognize it, many times items in the Look Book are brand new and haven't been presented yet.

I can vouch for the jogger pants though in the pic. I have them in auburn, they run large. I really like this look!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@sunshine45 I don't recognize it, many times items in the Look Book are brand new and haven't been presented yet.

I can vouch for the jogger pants though in the pic. I have them in auburn, they run large. I really like this look!

thanks @Debzzz

i did post the same question on customer care and the mod said it was something coming up, so i just have to be patient i guess. Smiley Wink

she hasnt done a lot of camisoles and the ones that i have are great, so i really want these, probably in every color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

A286983
LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Solid Camisole with Chiffon Angled Hem

@sunshine45 It's posted!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

A286983
LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Solid Camisole with Chiffon Angled Hem

@sunshine45 It's posted!

wooo hoooo thanks @Debzzz

why no black though? oh well, i will take the four colors available. Smiley Wink

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Camisole-with-Chiffon-Angled-Hem.product.A286...

Super Contributor

Checking with everyone that has this camisole - love the outfit in the look book - have the sweater pants and debating on this cami in the blood orange.  Did you order your normal size or did you size up for a more flowy fit and able to put a top underneath like the picture?

Valued Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

Checking with everyone that has this camisole - love the outfit in the look book - have the sweater pants and debating on this cami in the blood orange.  Did you order your normal size or did you size up for a more flowy fit and able to put a top underneath like the picture?

@KimSKS I did a version of the outfit in the lookbook, same joggers, same blood orange cami but a different color slub knit top. I ordered up to a Large from my usual medium to wear over tops as shown and it was perfect.

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting me know.  I'm bigger than you so not sure I will like the look but thought I would give it a try.  Can always use the cami differently than shown and already have the joggers.  

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

@KimSKS

i wont be wearing it like they are showing. i prefer this camisole with a fitted shelf bra camisole underneath......and then some type of a topper over it. it fits me well in my regular size with room to spare. it is quite flowy..i am hoping she does more of these skinny strap camisoles/tanks......love them.

Super Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for the comments.  I ordered the blood orange last night with the flash easy pay so anxious to get it home and play with it.  I'll either love it or hate it - I don't think there's too much middle ground with that color and style.