Contributor

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Chiffon Vest with Knit Yoke A290252

Anyone get this new chiffon vest? I was wondering what you think of it? Thinking of ordering and there are no reviews yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Chiffon Vest with Knit Yoke A290252

[ Edited ]

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

Anyone get this new chiffon vest? I was wondering what you think of it? Thinking of ordering and there are no reviews yet.

@Sun City Sharon  I don't think anyone has had the time to receive it yet, and that's why there are no reviews of it yet under the item number. Smiley Happy

I did want to thank you for following our review title format with official garment description and item number, which will make it easy to search for reviews  of the vest in this forum.  Smiley Happy  One small thing though - no need to put in the LOGO by Lori Goldstein part if you don't wish to - to shorten the title (since this is the LOGO forum, we al just assume that part).  But I do thank you for following our format.  

I'm also waiting for reviews of this vest so it's great you started a thread.  I'm still thinking about the blue one, depending upon what the reviews say, including whether the armholes are tight.  Hopefully someone will post about it on this thread in the next few days. 

Contributor

I was worried about the armholes too. They looked rather small on the models, so wasn't sure.

Honored Contributor

@Sun City Sharon  I thought they looked small on the models too, so that's one reason I've waited.  I'm sure people will mention that if they are.

Contributor

My vest is still in process even though the EDD is tomorrow. Ridiculous.

I'll review if I don't cancel. No way I'm going to put up with an item not even being shipped by the delivery date.

Honored Contributor

I got mine today and it's going back on Monday.

The fabric is light and airy...very pretty!  The armholes are fine.  They are just the right size without being too big or small.

I usually wear a large in Logo but I purchased a medium in this vest.  It's big enough.  However I need to lose around 30 lbs. and this vest does not flatter my figure at all.  It adds visual pounds since it has a tent like silhouette.  On someone slimmer it will probably look good.

Honored Contributor

The vest is a Top Find today on 3 EZ pays.

Honored Contributor

@Sun City Sharon  There are two reviews up for the vest now; both five stars!

Honored Contributor

These vests are already available As Is, although they are sold out at this moment (I saw one earlier this evening).  As Is Item A300605

Super Contributor

I got this vest in the driftwood to go over the striped dress in the elm color they showed that day.  I like the vest alot but there is alot of "volume" in the front if that bothers you.  A few of the reviews talk about the vest folding back to show the back of the fabric - it does do that but I probably wouldn't have thought anything about it if not brought to my attention.  The rayon span part wraps over the top of the shoulder more than I thought but I do like having it and it matches the chiffon well.  Definitely gives the vest a little more shape.