Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Biftu  @Trudey  I really want A288014 in marshmallow, which was on in the midnight show, but it's hard to justify the price for a plain white slub tee.  It would look so cute under my marshmallow vest! And would go with so many things (esp. print pants).

But almost $70....?   Hard to justify.

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz @Pearlee

I have several and they are game changers! And, architecturally, the design is lovely. Both the blond wood and dark are fantastic, depending on your furniture. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

One for LOGO, one for dress slacks, and I also have a double (shown in the second image). Even WalMart has them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  @Trudey  I really want A288014 in marshmallow, which was on in the midnight show, but it's hard to justify the price for a plain white slub tee.  It would look so cute under my marshmallow vest! And would go with so many things (esp. print pants).

@Pearlee - It sure would, almost $70 is pricey unless you know you would wear it often and it would complete outfits.  I have overpaid for "insignificant" pieces to wear with pieces I rarely wore because they never looked just right without a certain piece and have generally been pleased I did.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I have that in my cart in Marshmellow too and thought the same thing. Is it too pricey? I might still get it if I don't order anything else today and it's still available. I think it's a great top!

Respected Contributor

With everything new that is being offered, what do I really want to order?  A202259 in black and blackberry Smiley Happy  I had ordered this original top in black and boysenberry when it was first offered...many years ago.  They became too big and even though I've had replacements in my cart dozens of times, I never reordered.  Today is the day...@kzjohnson will be proud.  BTW, the tank with the broomstick hem is buy more and save $4 today.  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Tank-with-Broomstick-Mesh-Polka-Dot-Trim.produ...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee. That top is $59.75.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

With everything new that is being offered, what do I really want to order?  A202259 in black and blackberry Smiley Happy  I had ordered this original top in black and boysenberry when it was first offered...many years ago.  They became too big and even though I've had replacements in my cart dozens of times, I never reordered.  Today is the day...@kzjohnson will be proud.  BTW, the tank with the broomstick hem is buy more and save $4 today.  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Tank-with-Broomstick-Mesh-Polka-Dot-Trim.produ...

Hey @Trudey.  That is awesome!  One can never have too many of A202259...wearing the black as I type this.  The last big TSV day I simply bought another A202259...I'd do it again if there was a color in my size that I don't have. Smiley Happy

I feel horribly out of the loop...last week was a very trying week for my family and I was clueless about the TSV today until 30 minutes ago.  Un-inspiring...too much lace...lots of new lace, trims, shorter tops, tanks...all those things that keep the clothing budget way low these days.  Not sure if I'm going to get anything today...but I'll at least be watching later.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee. That top is $59.75.

@Trudey And after you add in the tax and S&H it's close to $70.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - It sure would, almost $70 is pricey unless you know you would wear it often and it would complete outfits.  I have overpaid for "insignificant" pieces to wear with pieces I rarely wore because they never looked just right without a certain piece and have generally been pleased I did.

@Biftu  The Enabler! LOL

@Peg, glad you like this top also.  Don't forget I bought all three striped pants on Sat. in addition to whatever I get today.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's more justifable for you! Smiley Happy

@kzjohnson  Good to see you!

@Trudey  I own the kz tee in many colors too and have the black, blackberry (love)! and two of the boysenberry, the first one I ever got and practically wore out (still my favorite I think, due to how flatteirng the color is on me) so I have a backup.  Back iin the day, they were under $35. 

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Not loving the 25" length on that marshmallow slub tee.