Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee I will add that getting a Layers tank in medium means I won't wear it solo most likely.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@1Professor I saw the zipper jeans on Sandra at midnight, they were fab. I have so many jeans it is ridiculous but I am tempted for sure.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Hi, My name is Deb. I'm a bottom dwelling slub addict. I admit I am powerless.

Respected Contributor

Is anyone ordering A286972, the new slub top with embroidery?  When I lost weight, all of my thinner slub tops were too big and I gave them away.  I always loved them.  The cozumel blue is such a pretty color.

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@1Professor I saw the zipper jeans on Sandra at midnight, they were fab. I have so many jeans it is ridiculous but I am tempted for sure.

@Debzzz:

I, too, have many denim jeans. However, I'm now in the midst of Spring DeClutter. Just purged all the jeans I simply never choose. Then ones that don't fit well. Bought a pants organizer, so all Lori jeans are displayed for easy reach!

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.19.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.19.21 AM.png

The wood is lovely, looks great on a wall, frees up drawers or closet space!

Respected Contributor

Do Logo jeans usually run true to size?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  About the slub top w/ embroidery, my first impression of it on the models was that it was shorter than I like to wear.  Anyway, I'm not getting it.

@1Professor  I need two or three, or nine or ten LOL of those great pants racks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Is anyone ordering A286972, the new slub top with embroidery?  When I lost weight, all of my thinner slub tops were too big and I gave them away.  I always loved them.  The cozumel blue is such a pretty color.

@Trudey - Very tempting.  I too like the slub knit material for hot weather.  I have to see what other temptations pop up before deciding.  Are you ordering it?

Valued Contributor

@Trudey I would say generally yes. With that said every style is a little bit different fit. I always order a 10 and some pairs are tighter fit than others. My colored willow jeans are the loosest and my pull on skinny jeans the tightest, all 10's.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor That is a good looking rack, I need one or two immediately. I've been feeling Spring and trying to organize the dressing room. These would help and I love the way you can see all your choices.