Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Pearlee @Debzzz & all:

I'm such a fan of Lori's 5-pocket skinny denim jeans, that I was on the SEARCH for her new jeans. Lori teased about them, she was wearing them on the TSV launch, and she pointed them out on several models. Each time, she said, will debut on our evening show (which one?).

So I hunted. They never order enough of these in the smaller sizes. I'm a 6 or 8. Found them!!!

The item has NO PHOTOS and NO COLOR SWATCHES, but it is the skinny jeans with zipper:

5-Pocket Skinny Jeans w/ Zipper Detail

A286975

Hopeful that I adore the presentation, but loved them on the models and love LOGO denim. I even wear her skinny denims with couture jackets, heels and pearls. Love 'em. Love the fit.

Super Contributor

These are the only logo leggings I own as bottom sizing is hard for me online

A265586
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Pull-On Knit Pants with Front Pockets

I have them in blackberry and just ordered in bayleaf as I really love the fit, the blackberry  pants go with so many logo pieces, I wear them alot. Hope the bayleaf goes as well with my logo pieces. Just a great pair of pants.

was hoping sometime they would be presented but ordered today to go with the willow tank I just ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Just watched the video again.  When Jane said she spilled something and went down a size, she was talking about the TSV, not the tank.  She also said that if the lace hadn't had stretch in it, she'd have gone up a size in the tank, which makes me think I should go up a size - I don't want to "pull" anywhere.   Also I think when Lori talked about wearing the small, she was talking about the TSV, not the tank. OY!

I think I'm going to get the large.  As you said, better too roomy than to small - and this isn't one I plan to wear on its own - only underneath something.  I think what decided it for me was seeing Brenda again - it was pulling on her in the hip and tush areas when she was wearing the jeans.  Better to err on the side of roomy - and it is Layers.

@Pearlee - I just watched the video and I am getting the xs.  Watching closely, Jane's tummy was showing and she kept the cardi quite closed, but you could still see it.  And yes, it was pulling in the hips on Brenda.  I think sizing up is the way to go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  By the way, I am not expecting the honey dew tank in the rayon span to match the Fr. terry honey dew in our cardi.  I can see already this HD looks a little brighter than our cardi.  From seeing this tank on the rack, I think the armholes are quite large.

I ordered large and did also get the rose taupe.  Thank you for all your thoughts.  I really think watching that video again helped a lot, as you also point out.  I did think Jane and Lori were talking about sizing on the tank before I watched the video.

@1Professor  I found the jeans item number last night when she first mentioned them.  Thanks for posting.  You, @Peg, @Debzzz and @Mellie2 are "bottoms" dwellers. LOL

Trusted Contributor

So far I settled on a A26117- Lori's pedal pushers in the Slate. Figure I can work out in them.  I want to see the new capris with decorative stitch presented- A 288033. I had planned on twightlight grey, but now maybe the maple sugar if i like them. They are are a pretty neutral color. 

@Pearlee, happy you decided on a size for new tank in honeydew. Let us know how it fits!!

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Thanks, Peg, and thanks for your input on the tank, which I do think was sound.  It was watching the video though.....  I hope I made the right decision and, if I didn't, I hope there are some left for exchanges if necessary.

I had one garment home in that maple sugar color once - a waffle knit cardi - and it's quite brown - a warm, saturated "brighter" brown.  Much more brown than her maple colors.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I got the blue dawn. I have quite a few lt blue Capri jeans and shorts to go with. I've been pretty strict on my blood sugar and have cut out wheat and the weight comes off. As soon as I eat wheat and sugar I gain 10 lbs. My weight fluctuations have become quite predictable.

Damage so far. Slub tank in blue dawn, A288003 Lounge Printed Top w/ Challis Ruffle Hem in meadow green. The Layers tank w/scalloped lace in pearl gray. The printed knit tank with pockets in willow. Waiting for the presentation on the dress. Really wanting the marshmallow jeans but debating.

Trying to be good but it's tough! Wish I could be content fishing last seasons style out of a bargain bin but that's just not me. To each their own. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  By the way, I am not expecting the honey dew tank in the rayon span to match the Fr. terry honey dew in our cardi.  I can see already this HD looks a little brighter than our cardi.  From seeing this tank on the rack, I think the armholes are quite large.

I ordered large and did also get the rose taupe.  Thank you for all your thoughts.  I really think watching that video again helped a lot, as you also point out.  I did think Jane and Lori were talking about sizing on the tank before I watched the video.

@1Professor@  I found the jeans item number last night when she first mentioned them.  Thanks for posting.  You, @Peg, and @Mellie2 are "bottoms" dwellers. LOL

@Pearlee - It's ok if the match isn't perfect, they will still look nice together.  I will be wearing mine under the cardi and not on its own, so I'm not "too" concerned with the armholes.  Fingers crossed we made the right decision.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor@  I found the jeans item number last night when she first mentioned them.  Thanks for posting.  You, @Peg, and @Mellie2 are "bottoms" dwellers. LOL

@Pearlee@ @Peg @Mellie2 @Debzzz: {Love "bottoms dwellers."}

Pearley, you are a more experienced hunter of items than I. At first, since she said they were new, I searched "new arrivals." Not there. Then I had to search in earnest.

I suspect they didn't want a SELL OUT before the presentation later today, but it seems so unfair to keep mentioning them, then burying the new item. Plus NO IMAGE, not even color swatches. Really, Q?

However, having seen them on several models today and on Lori (my height), I liked them enough to order. [I had the advantage of not having to stay up late for the TSV midnight launch, since I'm California and it comes on at 9 pm. Totally spoiled.]

Watch them fly out.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor

LOL - I had edited my post above which you probably missed when you posted , to add @Debzzz to the bottoms dwellers list, since she buys so many of Lori's jeans.