Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@violet runner  Yes - thanks -  about the Click measurements - I saw that and did mention that.   But seeing it pulling on Brenda at hips and butt is what concerns me.

Honored Contributor

Here is the item number for the new dress being presented later that's been on one of the models and Lori said wasn't available yet but it is (no photo up yet though):

A288866

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm leaning towards going up in size but aaaack  I'm still not sure.

@Pearlee - I'm going with the xs since that is the size I usually order in the layers line.  Just going to have to take a chance  since I will be wearing it under our honeydew cardi it may be ok.  Better a bit larger than too small.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm leaning towards going up in size but aaaack  I'm still not sure.

@Pearlee - I'm going with the xs since that is the size I usually order in the layers line.  Just going to have to take a chance  since I will be wearing it under our honeydew cardi it may be ok.  Better a bit larger than too small.

@Biftu  I'm not pulling the trigger quite yet.  I agree with your reasoning, except those Layers ones I go up a size in have a 35.5 bust measurement not a 38.5 bust, which is when I take a medium.  In fact, I even looked up my perfect-fitting-up-a-size tank, the one Tissyanne and I have in many colors (I don't have the mint green) and that measures 35.5" in the bust and that fits me great in the large.  I am concerned about the Click measurements indicating a medium for me, yet this one doesn't flare out (much) at the bottom which leads me to being safe like you and ordering up. 

Still deciding...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, if you want this tank maybe bite the bullet and order 2 sizes knowing you'll be returning one.  It's not an ideal plan, but at least  in the end you will have it.

I wanted the slub knit tank with mesh insert in lemongrass, but it's sold out in  my side.  There's still chalk, but think it's too sheer in that color. 

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Here is the item number for the new dress being presented later that's been on one of the models and Lori said wasn't available yet but it is (no photo up yet though):

A288866

I got an email this morning on this dress. I had noticed it up but no image. I'm thinking of ordering it but haven't decided on a color, waiting for the presentation.

Im watching the French Terry vest now, thinking the twilight gray would go with the new striped joggers I ordered.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Frequent Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/274

Ok... so here goes. I do enjoy watching the logo shows for ideas. I however won't pay the price for most of her items anymore. About 3  years ago, I bought a few of her vests. Did not wear them very much. Last year I sent two of them to a Consignment store.  I will probably keep the black. I was just looking over the turquoise one I also bought and I was considering putting it into this year's pile for the Consignment store. For the little I have worn it, it has pilled and I am afraid the store won't accept it.  I was surprised to see that.

On another note... i have posted this here before. A local off price store had some  logo items this past fall. The highest price was $12.99. I did buy one and found it to be still available at the Q for $59. Just recently I found 3 of her long layering tanks (still at the Q) on the  $3 rack. The tops were new and no rips, pulls or tears, and not  stretched out.  

By  the way,  there is a line I have discovered called A to Z.  The fabrics have a wonderful feel, wash beautifully, and colors stay true after washing. I was able to purchase several of the pieces at my favorite off price store. Check out their website.  And they have consistent sales. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Tissyanne. I have the pearl gray in my cart!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Finally, the printed tank w/pockets. Gorgeous, I may have to break my rayon span boycott!

Honored Contributor

@zzzz2z  Buy a pill shaver at JoAnn fabric (usually a coupon in the Sunday papers too) - for just a few bucks.  Just shave them off if you fear the consignment shop won't take the item.