Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

A287999 @Debzzz, is the scalloped lace trim tank that Lori had layered tonight. Pretty colors.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not gettng the TSV either..   Off to the gym. Will chat later. I dolove the slub knit tank with mesh insert. Not sure what color I may order. And I liked the bremuda shorts shown last night even though I have 4 pr. that are still in good shape.

Respected Contributor

This must be the maternity silhouette... 

Valued Contributor

Not crazy about the TSV either.  Seems so many lines are overdoing it with all this lace.  I like lace - maybe in the hemline,  but not in large parts of a garment.    So off to see what else is being offered!

Honored Contributor

A288024  New V neck swing top with pockets was presented in AM Style

Respected Contributor

Good morning!  The TSV is an easy pass for me.  The swing back silhouette is very unflattering on my body type.  I do like the slub tank with lace inset.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz   A287999  is the tank you wanted.

@Biftu - rewards for waiting - a honeydew tank I like better than that first shorter one! Now the dilemma - true to size or go up a size!?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz   A287999  is the tank you wanted.

@Biftu - rewards for waiting - a honeydew tank I like better than that first shorter one! Now the dilemma - true to size or go up a size!?  

@Pearlee - Same dilemma here - not sure what size to order.  It looks true to size, but so hard to tell.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  What bothers me with the big hips is that it looked snug when Brenda was in those jeans, in the hips and tush area which is my problem.   Jane said she had on her regular size and no need to go up but then spilled something and had to go down a size (I think I heard that) and Lori said she was wearing the small which is the larger of the two sizes she takes some times ( I think).  I'm confused!   I would be OK in the medium top-wise from the Click measurements, but for me being hippy and having a butt issue, I'm worried about the bottom part.

So you'll be getting the honeydew?  It's  a buy more and save and I'm thinking of getting the rose taupe also, if I can ever decide on a size!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  What bothers me with the big hips is that it looked snug when Brenda was in those jeans, in the hips and tush area which is my problem.   Jane said she had on her regular size and no need to go up but then spilled something and had to go down a size (I think I heard that) and Lori said she was wearing the small which is the larger of the two sizes she takes some times ( I think).  I'm confused!   I would be OK in the medium top-wise from the Click measurements, but for me being hippy and having a butt issue, I'm worried about the bottom part.

So you'll be getting the honeydew?  It's  a buy more and save and I'm thinking of getting the rose taupe also, if I can ever decide on a size!

@Pearlee - Maybe, I'm as confused as you on the sizing.  You heard Jane right.  My issue is my tummy so I don't want it to cling there.  I have both sizes in my cart -- what to do!