Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

[ Edited ]

@mermaidmom wrote:

Sorry Lori, this cardi is to short and wide for me.  Dont like the lace back either.  I think short gals might look cute in this.  Love your clothes most of the time....just not this one. 

@mermaidmom  Thanks for your contribution to this thread.  I don't like the TSV either, and I appreciate the polite way in which you expressed yourself about it. Smiley Happy  I look forward to your future posts, and I'm very glad you joined us in the real-time LOGO discussion today! 

Honored Contributor

So far none of the LOGO shows I've seen today have been so frenzied and frantic as the ones hosted by Amy.  Let's see what the 2:00pm show brings....

Trusted Contributor

@mermaidmom wrote:

Sorry Lori, this cardi is to short and wide for me.  Dont like the lace back either.  I think short gals might look cute in this.  Love your clothes most of the time....just not this one. 

I agree @mermaidmom.  I'm a huge Logo fan from day one...I have 20 of A202259...the awesome ladies in this group have affectionately dubbed it the kztee. Smiley Wink  And I continue to purchase but very selectively these days.  I too am not thrilled with the shorter lengths and many know my feelings on the whole lace/trim trend. 

Whats nice here is that we love Logo but have no problems calling out when we don't like something...in a grown-up way.  Hope to see you around here more often!

Honored Contributor

Lori just does not let the host finish and sentence and make a point. Lori thinks whatever she wants to say is so much more important.  Ugh.  She needs more vendor training.

Honored Contributor

Boho Chic Blouse!

Yes, it used to be called a poet blouse as they said.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Peg @Mellie2 @Debzzz: {Love "bottoms dwellers."}

Finally, the photo for the new skinny denim jeans is up!

A286975
LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Skinny Jeans w/ Zipper Detail

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 11.16.19 AM.png

The buying frenzy will precede, I suspect, the early evening show!

Respected Contributor

And here it is in the light denim!

Light denim doesn't exist for the other 5-pocket jeans.

Love that I can loosen the ankle fit with the zip!

A286975
LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Skinny Jeans w/ Zipper Detail

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 11.27.36 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I won't be buying.  I really need to try on jeans.  I bought my ideal pair of jeans - that take at least ten pounds off me instantly! - at Talbots last week.  With sale promos they came to less than Lori's and I received triple points toward my next $25 Talbot reward certificate.   I found their curvy line in petites which fit me, including lengthwise, to a "t" (for Talbot's)!  I'm now a devotee of that style, having not found any Talbots pants that fit me for the past 25 yrs.   So....I'm not getting the LOGO ones - it's just too costly to try them on if - or make that when - they don't fit me.  Love the zipper detail though.  And I love how they've looked on Lori today.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone get the Boho Chic blouse?  The arms looked a little snug on the models. 

The arms of that Boho Chic I sent back weren't snug on me but they were on others here.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@mermaidmom wrote:

@mermaidmom  Thanks for your contribution to this thread.  I don't like the TSV either, and I appreciate the polite way in which you expressed yourself about it. Smiley Happy  I look forward to your future posts, and I'm very glad you joined us in the real-time LOGO discussion today! 

Exactly. Illustrates perfectly the difference between a critique and bashing. On a well run forum, bashing is not tolerated.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."