Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

Hi Logo ladies, just reading about the hearts. I am guilty of same when I get here late and want to catch up. I heart as a way to acknowledge a post. I never thought of it that way. 

Just for the record I love hearts, it lets me know which Logo lady read my post. But I understand how you feel Pearley and will refrain as much as I can, it's kind of a reflex lol. If anyone else would prefer not to be interrupted while reading let me know, it's all good.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Hi Ladies,

Got home late and just finished reading the posts....loved the "bottom dwellers"!

I have the the slub embroidery tee and the boho chic (got burned on the last, but I think because this one is not a cardi with ties it will be a go) in my cart...just need to decide on colors.  Also considering the slim sweater knit pants; I think they would look cute with  Earth shooties.

Debzzz...I think the Earth wedges will be sassy with the zip jeans...and every girl needs a little sass!

Pearley...I'm another guilty of hearting while reading, good intentions but I can see how it would be a nuisance so I'll change that in the future.

Everyone enjoy their new haul!

@phoenixbrd  Oh no! Please don't change a thing about your hearting!

@AZ girl@ , who was very gracious about how she took my comment, is unique - at least to me - in her "hearting technique."   That is, when she comes to the board to read, she hearts all my posts on threads at one time  (or so it seems) - and again I very much appreciate the sentiment of her agreeing or acknowledging my posts with hearts -  but then the heart notifications keep poppping up - and poppuing up and popping up.  On a long post like this and then on the Customer Care thread (which Mod Wayne trimmed down with deletions by the way) for example, where I have many posts, those pop-ups kept coming and I kept having to click on each heart notifiaction time and time again.   As I say, I appreciate how gracious she is being about my comment - she's a great friend and I'll just assume she agrees with me, or maybe one heart post will do for an entire thread! Smiley Happy   All the other hearting from people I get has just been occasional which is great.  I've felt like asking her what I did for quite a while but feared hurting her feelings, but when the popups kept coming and coming and coming last night (this is a long thread with many posts of mine - and I think there were others involved too  - I've lost track now)  I thought I'd ask as nicely as I could and she was very sweet about it when I did.  But that was just one unique situation.   And I Heart  @AG girl for being so nice about it and not being offended.

Spoiler

Ooop - I've gone and hit the spoiler emoticon by accident. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

My second advance order is now processing, but my honeydew tank order is still on Advance Order and I can't find any info on an expected ship date! (I'm not calling CS - a Mod emailed me and I'm waiting to hear back from her).

What about others with Advance Orders?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is that former TSV last night's top which the tie-dye hemlne reminded me of: similar silhouette that ran snug on top:

http://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Knit-Top-with-Printed-Trim.product.A27...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My second advance order is now processing, but my honeydew tank order is still on Advance Order and I can't find any info on an expected ship date! (I'm not calling CS - a Mod emailed me and I'm waiting to hear back from her).

What about others with Advance Orders?

My order from last night went Advance Order by the time the show ended. Still on Advance Order this morning.

Super Contributor

The two advance orders that I showed this morning have now switched to in process.

Trusted Contributor

All 3 items in my order from yesterday are still showing Advance Order. I emailed Social yesterday but haven't heard anything from them. I'd really appreciate an explanation.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

BTW, I really appreciate hearts. <3

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

Trying to find the Earth Wedgies @Debzzz. I need "sassy shoes" Smiley Happy Are they high wedges ( as in higher heels?)

@Debzzz wrote:

I caved at the last minute and got the twilight blue ankle zip jeans and the V neck swing top. I also,got a pair of Earth wedges I ve had on my wish list in Parisian blue. I figured I might as well get it over with. 

Even though I didn't care for the TSV, I still found plenty to keep me dressed in style and having fun with my wardrobe. Thanks for the chat today. I hope we all get our orders without a glitch.

Esteemed Contributor

@divine wrote:

All 3 items in my order from yesterday are still showing Advance Order. I emailed Social yesterday but haven't heard anything from them. I'd really appreciate an explanation.

@divine - I called customer service about my order that went to Advance Order and she was useless.  She said she didn't know why that happened and that I should receive it within a week or so.  Obviously she had no idea.  We'll see.

While for the most part my items have arrived, but my confidence in the shipping is shakey especially if shipped through Mail Innovations.  The item I ordered on March 17 has been taking a trip from state to state and is yet to arrive.  After calling I was told if it doesn't arrive by April 5 to give them a call.  Unacceptable.