Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,974
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27


@Biftu wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh my! Amy didn't know what avant guarde means; she just asked Lori. 


That was an odd moment.  Maybe she just wanted Lori's interpretation of it...as an artist/designer from her point of view.


You give her too much credit.


Haha!   I just finished a work project that I've been working on for days andI'm  feeling generous!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,204
Registered: ‎02-05-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27


@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - you may want to check your honey dew tank order.  Mine is on advance order now - it could be because I changed the size on it late in the day and the medium was sold out (if so then why not a waitlist?).  I'm curious whether yours is on advance order too.


@Pearlee - This is happening more and more. My tank is showing in process, BUT the capris are on advance order.  What is going on!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,857
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27


@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - you may want to check your honey dew tank order.  Mine is on advance order now - it could be because I changed the size on it late in the day and the medium was sold out (if so then why not a waitlist?).  I'm curious whether yours is on advance order too.


@Pearlee - This is happening more and more. My tank is showing in process, BUT the capris are on advance order.  What is going on!


@Biftu Don't know what's going on!  Esp. since as an experiment, I just put the medium honey dew in my cart and it didn't warn me of advance order or waitlist!  Maybe that's what I'd get if I actually placed the order though.  Waaaah - I'll be so upset if I don't get my honey dew!  ESP if the medium doesn't fit! LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,204
Registered: ‎02-05-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27


@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - you may want to check your honey dew tank order.  Mine is on advance order now - it could be because I changed the size on it late in the day and the medium was sold out (if so then why not a waitlist?).  I'm curious whether yours is on advance order too.


@Pearlee - This is happening more and more. My tank is showing in process, BUT the capris are on advance order.  What is going on!


@Biftu Don't know what's going on!  Esp. since as an experiment, I just put the medium honey dew in my cart and it didn't warn me of advance order or waitlist!  Maybe that's what I'd get if I actually placed the order though.  Waaaah - I'll be so upset if I don't get my honey dew!  ESP if the medium doesn't fit! LOL


@Pearlee - Ridiculous!  This is just wrong.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 956
Registered: ‎11-20-2015

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Pearlee When I saw your post to @Biftu i checked my order and two of my items, my Boho top and the capris in marshmallow are saying advance order also.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,974
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

I'm wondering what's up with all of the "advance orders"?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,857
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz and @Biftu  It is wrong, because when they present an item on air and say it's on advance order, they give you a date by which you'll receive it.  This is just a mystery about when we'll be receiving it.  What if it was supposed to be a birthday gift for someone?  Or I need it for an occasion (well that never happens!).  This is just wrong, as you say.

 

Esp. since they keep stressing it takes a year to get something back in stock!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,154
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

All 3 of the items I ordered today are listed as Advance Order. What's up? Smiley Surprised

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,857
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

Maybe there is some glitch in the ordering system giving us this message.

I just posted this thread in Customer Care:

 

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/QVC-Social-LOGO-CRISIS-GOING-ON-Please-read/m-p/3640542#M1...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,857
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

The new ombre hem short sleeve top's fit reminds me of a TSV from a few springs ago - had a solid top and multicolors bottom like this and we saw that TSV presented about a million times.