Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Gotta have those Capri pants.  Trying to decide on color(s).

@Biftu  Two choices for you - not the green - you have enough green bottoms!

@Pearlee - Hey!  You are right though.  No green.

@Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  @Biftu, I'm so rarely the voice of reason!  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I know what you are saying about a shorter top,  but maybe with a tank it might layer under the  marshmellow slub tee nicely.  And sometimes a shorter top makes my hips look smaller. Tunics are no- no for my figure... but this... hmmmm. Thinking, thinking, thinking! And you are right- you did get  ALL colors in the striped joggers. So far all I have gotten is the pedal pushers. Oooh, wouldn't the marshmellow slub top look good with the grey pedal pushers..?!!

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I know what you are saying about a shorter top,  but maybe with a tank it might layer under the  marshmellow slub tee nicely.  And sometimes a shorter top makes my hips look smaller. Tunics are no- no for my figure... but this... hmmmm. Thinking, thinking, thinking! And you are right- you did get  ALL colors in the striped joggers. So far all I have gotten is the pedal pushers. Oooh, wouldn't the marshmellow slub top look good with the grey pedal pushers..?!!

The point of that slub is to be light for the hot weather - I'm not layering tanks under that!

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu , are you referring to the new ones with decorative stitch. I have been looking at them too. Had twilight grey on my radar, but now thinking maple sugar.

I have been out biking  and running errands - looks like I missed some good stuff.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the Boho slub top in eggshell. I think it would pair well with the elm capris. All resolve is now thrown out the window. At least I'm still not tempted by the TSV.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, Hmm I understand about the slub top and no layering. I was thinking of wearing more like I would a hoodie if it got cooler...  or after a workout class. See, you brought up a good point I didn't even think about.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

Image is up for the tie/dyed top.  A288039

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Solid Top with Tie-Dye Woven Ruffle Hem - A288039

@KimSKS, This is my favorite of the day. I like all of the colors, and notice the violet one does not yet have an image. I will be watching for this one to be presented. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Biftu , are you referring to the new ones with decorative stitch. I have been looking at them too. Had twilight grey on my radar, but now thinking maple sugar.

I have been out biking  and running errands - looks like I missed some good stuff.

@Peg - Yes.  I'm going to get the grey and maple sugar.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I got the top in eggshell. I think it would pair well with the elm capris. All resolve is now thrown out the window. At least I'm still not tempted by the TSV.

@Debzzz ROTFLMAO!  Good rationale.... LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Peg wrote:

@Peg - Yes.  I'm going to get the grey and maple sugar.

Uh oh.  @Biftu  is going to be ticked at me if she doesn't like the maple sugar and would rather have had the elm!  Smiley Happy