Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

[ Edited ]

I am going to pass on the TSV dress for two reasons:  The chest and waist measurements seem a little skimpy, and that is a no-go with modal fabric, which tends to run small and has no stretch.  I have a couple of Logo cotton modal tops that I love and wear a lot, but the chest and waist measurements are a little larger on them.  The other reason is it just doesn't fit my lifestyle.  I do think it's a cute dress, and it could be very versatile with various tops.

I  like the Top Find, A290240 Mixed Print Top (looks like a LHOTP print to me), and may order one, but I can't make up my mind which color...I like all 3 colors!  I think the honeydew might be cute over the Ivy TSV dress, which like I said I'm not ordering.  I am still waiting to receive a couple of things I ordered about 8-10 days ago... the short sleeved slub printed top and the the Logo slub dress from awhile back . Wish I could have gotten that top and tried it on before I order another printed top. 

Respected Contributor

Amy and Lori talking over each other drives me absolutely nuts!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee & all:

Anyone getting the new bomber jacket?

I'm intrigued.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 4.05.41 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - I like our three colors in the Lavish better than the two new colors so....I'm good!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  No.  I'm not all that crazy about bomber jackets and besides, being hip-y, I need something longer than that.  Not tempted.

Respected Contributor

Surprisingly, Lori's looking a bit Goth for this show . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I like our three colors in the Lavish better than the two new colors so....I'm good!

@Pearlee - Me too although the smokey taupe would be nice for fall, but I'm good with what we have.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Me too although the smokey taupe would be nice for fall, but I'm good with what we have.

@Biftu I thought that about the smokey taupe too, although the beautiful embellishment doesn't show up as well.  But since I still like our three colors better and since it's so pricey, I'm good with what we have, as you say.  Maybe I'd consider it As Is since I (we) had good luck with the buttercup As Is.

Honored Contributor

Anyone interested in the chiffon vest coming up A290252  I thought the armholes on Jackie looked small.   There was a small armholes issue on a vest of hers over the winter, long striped vest that @Debzzz and I both got in gold dust.  The reviews said small armholes and I got my vest As Is and there was only a large (one size up) but that worked fine - the armholes weren't too big.  Anyone interested in the chiffon vest, do pay attention to the armholes esp. on Jackie!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Surprisingly, Lori's looking a bit Goth for this show . . .

@1Professor  I think it's primarily the shoes!