Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

Ladies, as we approach TSV time, remember how often QVC has bought a boatload of TSVs and how quickly we see them on AS and later in a few months at clearance prices.  Just trying to bring some perspective in case anyone is thinking of going hog wild!  Smiley Happy  

Happy shopping everyone.  I looked at the program guide and Lori is pretty much on all day, 24/7.  (Get ready for the "usual" threads).

Honored Contributor

@Biftu, so what are you getting in the TSV, if anything?  Your size is already getting limited in all colors! Just as you always say - your size goes quickly.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu, so what are you getting in the TSV, if anything?  Your size is already getting limited in all colors! Just as you always say - your size goes quickly.

@Pearlee - Still not sure.  I can't really tell if it will be too long for me -- I think maybe it will be, probably hitting my ankles.  Leaning towards passing on this one.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Is it just me or do these new offerings seem to be styled more for the younger customer?

Not sure what it is @Trudey.  I've taken a good long hiatus from Logo and surprisingly I have not missed it. In a nutshell, too much new, too busy with all the prints and trims and lace and lace and lace and mixed "media". 

Still love my Logo, but today I'm wearing a TSV that is at least 4 years old.  The few pieces I have in my wish list are "oldies but goodies"...one newer top (A290236).

I guess her newer focus is something I'm not falling in love with.  But I'm waiting this out.  What comes around goes around and I just know "original" Logo will make a comeback.  Smiley Happy 

As you can guess, today's TSV is just an epic fail for me...but maybe I'll break and get that new top in my wish list!

Respected Contributor

@kzjohnson. I agree 100%.  I've been sending back more than ever.  I keep trying, but the new styles just aren't appealing to me.  I'm also finding that the sizing is off...some too big...some too small, in my usual Logo size.  The TSV is a pass for me too.  I do like the top you are considering.  I like the simple style.

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson@Trudey, I am with you on some ( most) of the new styles and you know me- I usually only order bottoms. I am however, going to splurge on this very basic tee - A290242 in shell since white is sold out in my size. I bought a similar basic at Anthropogie for about the same price. Is this overpriced- maybe - probably, but I like it and I may be able to wear a tank under it. I'll be looking for  quality on this one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Still not sure.  I can't really tell if it will be too long for me -- I think maybe it will be, probably hitting my ankles.  Leaning towards passing on this one.

@Biftu  I'm thinking it may look like a nightgown on you - esp. if you got the black.

@kzjohnson  Hi there! Smiley Happy

Well, so much for the host hype at midnight saying they were all going and not to go to sleep or you'll miss out, esp. in the black.  The black is still available in my size.   Typical midnight host hype; glad I didn't fall for it.   I haven't yet ordered it and probably won't. If I do it would be the black, primarily to wear tops over it because I'm not too fond of sleeveless at my age.

Honored Contributor

Who else is getting the TSV dress and in what color(s)?  (so far I haven't).  

Trusted Contributor

I am glad I'm not the only one uncertain about the tsv.  If I order it will be the black or coral.  I think the length would work for me because it is cute on the petite model and she is over an inch shorter than I am.  Just not sure I find it flattering on everyone (and not sure if it would look good on me!?) .  I also suspect that light weight lace may not hold up over time/washings.  I rarely wear dresses other than to bum around in when the weather is hot.  Her cotton slub is great for that purpose and I did pick up a cotton modal dress by Anybody (this will be my first experience with that brand so hope I like it because the price was right and cute).  I'll be curious to read if any of you decide to order during the day.  I really think I may be safe today as none of the new is for me.  Have fun watching!!!