Super Contributor

Re: LOGO Show Monday August 14th

@Pearlee yes I did earlier in the day..thanks for sharing earlier so I could get my size.

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone own or purchasing the ODO cotton cashmere sweater tonight? I'm considering it but wondered if anyone had any input to share?

I own it in the green and I love it.  I thought the green goes best with the print on the trim.  The fabric is soft and comfy.  I got the larger of my two sizes and it fits great.  Very flattering to my pear shape.  Washes well.  I'm going for the blue tonight.  The smokey purple is pretty, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone own or purchasing the ODO cotton cashmere sweater tonight? I'm considering it but wondered if anyone had any input to share?

I own it in the green and I love it.  I thought the green goes best with the print on the trim.  The fabric is soft and comfy.  I got the larger of my two sizes and it fits great.  Very flattering to my pear shape.  Washes well.  I'm going for the blue tonight.  The smokey purple is pretty, too.

@Hippiified I have the green too and I agree with everything you said. I love this sweater.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @Hippified and @aprimo!  I had the green in my cart and pulled the trigger after reading your input!  Smiley Happy   Looking forward to receiving it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  It was a mistake for me to order anything from this company yesterday. I'm considering canceling that top.    I am definitely back to not purchasing from here.  I will spend my money where I'm treated better as a customer than here.  In fact, I'm going to take a day this week to go back up to that out of town boutique and see what they have (got a super good sale post card from that place in the mail.  I'm treated very well up there too).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  It was a mistake for me to order anything from this company yesterday. I'm considering canceling that top.    I am definitely back to not purchasing from here.  I will spend my money where I'm treated better as a customer than here.  In fact, I'm going to take a day this week to go back up to that out of town boutique and see what they have (got a super good sale post card from that place in the mail.  I'm treated very well up there too).

@Pearlee - Did something happen that is making you think about canceling that top?  I know you have been totally turned off with this company.  It's a shame that Lori doesn't seem to sell her brand elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Did something happen that is making you think about canceling that top?  I know you have been totally turned off with this company.  It's a shame that Lori doesn't seem to sell her brand elsewhere.

@Biftu  Nothing any more than usual.  Same old, same old.    And I just got that post card in the mail.  Smiley Happy