Honored Contributor

4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Lori mentioned on Monday's show that she would have a show on Friday.

Honored Contributor

Reminder there's a Friday show (I probably won't be home).

Honored Contributor

Amy is hosting.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

The new printed jeans, which Amy is wearing, are really cute.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Just watching recording of show and think the printed Jeans are really nice - are you ordering them?

Having watched recent Logo shows without today’s host I now realize how much calmer it is with Shawn hosting and I was never a fan of either of them but prefer to watch Shawn with Lori.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Just watching recording of show and think the printed Jeans are really nice - are you ordering them?

Having watched recent Logo shows without today’s host I now realize how much calmer it is with Shawn hosting and I was never a fan of either of them but prefer to watch Shawn with Lori.

@dulwich  Not ordering them....yet.   I think some will come back As Is so I'm perhaps waiting for that but also for more reviews.  I want to get down to my more normal weight so I can order the lower of my two possible sizes. The reviews are saying they run small, so even if I lose some weight I still may order the higher of my sizes.  At any rate, no, not ordering them quite yet.  Besides, LOGO jeans mostly don't fit me nearly as well as they work out for you.  I do much better with the joggers than her jeans.