Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO - Thursday 9/27

@Tinker Toy  Too bad, you are missing out.  I love and wear LOGO.  The designs I choose are slimming and the material has a wonderful softness and style.  I also wear traditional classic clothing and I love to mix up my logo with my jackets and suits.  Each of us has our favorite designer that appeals to our aesthetic as well as our body type,  

@Tinker Toy wrote:

Too much for me.  Do any women over 50 wear her clothing?  I assum Lori is in her 40s.  I would be embarassed too wear  her  "young" clothes.  What do others think?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the sheer Top Find blouse and I'm really liking the new Lounge top, in both colors (it looks very different in each of the color choices).  If I did order one (not sure yet) I'd first get the amethyst one.  For the price, though, I don't think the lace is that impressive (needs to be wider for that price!)

Honored Contributor

Amy looks really cute in the blue blouse with jeans.

Respected Contributor

Was not going to watch today trying to save money! But.....got the patchwork blouse in tide blue in cart - Amy wearing this and liking the - I think what was the one day only terry top in amethyst which is also now in cart!

Honored Contributor

Looks like Lori & Amy will be meeting with the audience!  

@Pearlee . I do wonder if they will receive a Logo gift?!

About 8 or 9 years ago I went to a show featurng Bob Macke. (Not really my style but I went with a friend just for fun & the tickets were free)

He met with everyone and gave us each a silk scarf which was very nice.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  I ordered the blouse in blue during the show.  I didn't realize the Lounge top is an ODO - if so, I may order that too!

Methinks you and I have similar LOGO wardrobes!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  The Lounge isn't an ODO, at least I'm not seeing anywhere online that it is.  I watched the show on mute on computer  Smiley Happy   - did they say it was? 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I have got that wrong not one day only the amethyst top it is 'new ' today sorry did not mean to mislead you - it is nice though!  I am getting both!

I thought it was fun seeing the 'logified ladies' in the audience.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I have got that wrong not one day only the amethyst top it is 'new ' today sorry did not mean to mislead you - it is nice though!  I am getting both!

I thought it was fun seeing the 'logified ladies' in the audience.

Thanks @dulwich  If I were a rational person in terms of LOGO, I would wait to see what you post about the amethyst top. But instead of being rational, I think I'll order it too!  Smiley Happy  I do like it although I still think the lace (which is a pretty color on the amethyst one) should be wider!

Honored Contributor

@Tinker Toy wrote:

Too much for me.  Do any women over 50 wear her clothing?  I assum Lori is in her 40s.  I would be embarassed too wear  her  "young" clothes.  What do others think?

@Tinker Toy . Lori is in her early 60s.