Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (TWO) Saturday July 22nd

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  In the photo of the model wearing the coconut slub top that's new, I'm seeing the pocket lining showing through. I discussed that last week about some other item in white.   I need to watch the presentation carefully because I really dislike that look when pocket lining shows through.

@Agreed, @Pearlee.  i will be waiting for the presentation, too, as I don't care for the pocket lining showing through either like we discussed last week.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  I'm not sure if it's even going to be on today!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

May not be on air today. Seeing as they are close to half way through the show and they are spending a ton of time on the ODO and still need to present the new jean and the lace trim top that was previewed at the top the show, it doesn't seem like there will be time for it to be presented today.  Smiley Sad

On another note, I ended up not caring for the new cotton slub top with eyelet trim (A290494) when I saw the presentation.  Thought I'd like the smokey purple, but just didn't care for it when I saw it on the models.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

May not be on air today. Seeing as they are close to half way through the show and they are spending a ton of time on the ODO and still need to present the new jean and the lace trim top that was previewed at the top the show, it doesn't seem like there will be time for it to be presented today.  Smiley Sad

On another note, I ended up not caring for the new cotton slub top with eyelet trim (A290494) when I saw the presentation.  Thought I'd like the smokey purple, but just didn't care for it when I saw it on the models.

@AZ girl I didn't care for the cotton slub top with eyelet trim, either. I ended up ordering A290510 cotton slub with lace trim in plum rose, instead. Hope it works out for me. I also ordered the ethereal stone necklace Sharon was wearing in the new antique gold metal.

Edited to add the necklace is J330178.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

@divine wrote:

@AZ girl I didn't care for the cotton slub top with eyelet trim, either. I ended up ordering A290510 cotton slub with lace trim in plum rose, instead. Hope it works out for me. I also ordered the ethereal stone necklace Sharon was wearing in the new antique gold metal.

Edited to add the necklace is J330178.

@I really like A290510, @divine!  I look forward to hearing what you think of it when you receive it!  The plum rose is a very pretty color!  I'm going to add this one to my "wish list" and watch for your review. Smiley Happy