Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (TWO) Saturday July 22nd

@Pearlee wrote:

Five EZ pays on everything now but just up until Lori's show. So if you want something from the show on the 5 EZ pays (like the coconut top!)  order it just before the show and you'll have time to cancel it if you don't like it when you see it.

@I think I just may do that, @Pearlee!  Thanks! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  I am too but not lliking the price!  I've been shopping the Talbot's Red Hanger sale at their stores and am totally spoiled by their great prices with their deep discounts.  50% off clearance plus another 15% then another 5% for using the T card.

It's dirt cheap!

Good grief!  That's fantastic!  You can buy 4 or 5 items for the price of one LOGO piece! Makes me reconsider today, that's for sure!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never mind! Computer glitch

Occasional Contributor

@Pearlee ...  Check items recently on air again.  20 LOGO items were presented overnight in the 1-3 am time slot. 

Honored Contributor

@twin2kim  Really?  I checked twice!   Going to check again.....

Honored Contributor

@twin2kim  Oh for goodness sakes.   My computer reset again to Pacific Time although I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and have my settings set for that.  That's the second time recently my computer has done that - and I know I didn't click on it.

Ugh.  Thanks @twin2kim.  I 'm going to delete my post above.  I don't know why my computer is jumping to PST.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  In the photo of the model wearing the coconut slub top that's new, I'm seeing the pocket lining showing through. I discussed that last week about some other item in white.   I need to watch the presentation carefully because I really dislike that look when pocket lining shows through.

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking about ordering this Lounge top w/plaid godets that was presented earlier and on clearance.  I remember that many of you really liked it.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Knit-Top-with-Plaid.product.A283000.ht...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I have the plum in that one and absolutely love it!  

From Sharon's FB page - will be in the show today I guess:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Knit-Top-with-Drop-Waist-Seam.product.A288853.html?c...Smiley FrustratedSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Lori is mistaken: smokey purple is not a new color for her.