Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO - SATURDAY LAST DAY OF MARCH

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stevie Nixwrote:

@Suziqzee - The model for the dress is probably around 5'10", so the length would probably be OK for you at 5'3".  If I looked good in dresses and had the need for one I'd order it in a minute.

I think, if you don't mind paying a return fee of $6.95, you should go ahead and order it now.

Groan. @Stevie Nix, if it were only on easy pay, I totally would.  Smiley Sad

Wait! It IS on easy pay....going in!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Anyone getting the Lavish tank LTS today?  I have the claret in my cart (black no longer available in my size medium) although I'm probably not getting it:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Mesh-Tank-with-Lace-Hem.product.A268916...

Valued Contributor

I waited til now to put the black in my cart. Too late. It's pretty in claret too. I really wanted the black. Maybe it will pop back in later. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

Anyone getting the Lavish tank LTS today?  I have the claret in my cart (black no longer available in my size medium) although I'm probably not getting it:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Mesh-Tank-with-Lace-Hem.product.A268916...

@Pearlee - I have the claret and the smokey taupe in my cart.  Still pricey, but I am tempted.  Not sure of sizing.

Trusted Contributor

I am tempted by the Ltd tank....Very pretty. Wonder what the chances are of getting a new one. I’ve been getting many returned items lately in full price clothing.
Honored Contributor

@equss  @Biftu   I didn't order it. Still pricey and I really like it but didn't need it for that price.  For my wardrobe, the tank that was on this the show this afternoon is a better investment for my lifestyle (the one where the new color is blush).  I have it in all but the mint green and ordered the blush today.  It reminds me of @Tissyanne  - she previous to today had all the colors - she loves that tank too (it's actually true to size and soooo cute) and I wondered if she ordered the new blush color.   I haven't seen her around in quite a while and hope she is doing OK.  

Speaking of today's show, a few comments.  First off, when was the ODO dress ever $70-something dollars?   It was a TSV last year and I've never seen it subsequently presented at over $70.  Sheesh.

Also, does Lori G. realize what she is saying when she says, "each tank [or whatever garment] is more gorgeous than the next."    She is saying that the first one then is much suckier than the last one!  She shouldn't say they each get prettier and prettier.  She should say they are all "gorgeous" (the word she keeps using).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee @equss - I went ahead and ordered the tank in the claret.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee and others.  Haven't posted or bought much lately. Still come to this forum though.  I did purchase A303882 in sour apple yesterday. Not on any show but had it in my wishlist. I have been replenishing my tanks more than  bottoms which were my go- to buy. Loved the long tank-a288010 in Marshmellow.. but price stopped me in my tracks.. I am also not sure  where the 2 different materials meet would lie flat. If any of you own this maybe you can expand on this. 

Honored Contributor

Hello to everyone,

I watched the afternoon show yesterday, and @Pearlee, I did order the new color blush in our much loved tank. Smiley Happy, I think the color will work very well with most of my Logo.

I have never bought the ODO dress, and did not order yesterday, but agree that I never saw that dress being offered at over $70.00. I thought it looked good on all the tall models, but would be too long for me at 5'4".

I have not been very active here in a few months. My Mom has late stage cancer, and I also have trouble accessing the QVC Community at times, Smiley Sad

I am still enjoying my Logo clothing, and wear this line almost every time I go out anywhere.