Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO - SATURDAY LAST DAY OF MARCH

@Tissyanne  So happy you checked in with us, but I'm so very sorry about your mom.  That has to be very hard - I know, I've lost both of my parents. Smiley Sad   

I am glad you got the tank in the new color!  I'll let you know what I think of it.  It looked quite different from the others.  I'm still loving the rest of mine and will still add that last mint green at some point (would have on Saturday if there'd been a buy more and save!)

Honored Contributor

@Biftuwrote:

@Pearlee @equss - I went ahead and ordered the tank in the claret.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it.  

@Biftu  Yes, please do.   I hope you like it so much that I'll be sorry I passed on it. Smiley Happy

I think that, influencing my decision, was that I was in the midst of packing some things to send back to QVC today and I was thinking "enough!"

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftuwrote:

@Pearlee @equss - I went ahead and ordered the tank in the claret.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it.  

@Biftu  Yes, please do.   I hope you like it so much that I'll be sorry I passed on it. Smiley Happy

I think that, influencing my decision, was that I was in the midst of packing some things to send back to QVC today and I was thinking "enough!"

@Pearlee - Even if I love it, you will not miss it in your closet -- we have too much already.  Enough is right!  That being said, I hope I do love it for that price and that it will look nice under my macrame cardis.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearleewrote:

Anyone getting the Lavish tank LTS today?  I have the claret in my cart (black no longer available in my size medium) although I'm probably not getting it:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Mesh-Tank-with-Lace-Hem.product.A268916...

@Pearlee - I have the claret and the smokey taupe in my cart.  Still pricey, but I am tempted.  Not sure of sizing.

@Pearlee - Well @Pearlee you missed out on a good one.  I received mine today and it is just lovely.  Love everything about it except the price even as an LTS.  I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearleewrote:

Anyone getting the Lavish tank LTS today?  I have the claret in my cart (black no longer available in my size medium) although I'm probably not getting it:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Mesh-Tank-with-Lace-Hem.product.A268916...

@Pearlee - I have the claret and the smokey taupe in my cart.  Still pricey, but I am tempted.  Not sure of sizing.

@Pearlee - Well @Pearlee you missed out on a good one.  I received mine today and it is just lovely.  Love everything about it except the price even as an LTS.  I'm very pleased with my purchase.

@Biftu    I'm really very happy for you that you like it so much.  I'll be on the lookout for it again.  Did you order an xxs or small (so I know whether to order a med. or large?)   I know you are going to get many compliments on it - it is beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearleewrote:

@Biftu    I'm really very happy for you that you like it so much.  I'll be on the lookout for it again.  Did you order an xxs or small (so I know whether to order a med. or large?)   I know you are going to get many compliments on it - it is beautiful.

@Pearlee - I went with the xs thinking that the bottom layer may be snug but it is not.  The arm holes are perfect.  I think this was the best choice for me,  but I think it is forgiving enough that the xxs would have worked as well.  You would probably be fine with the medium.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - This tank in large claret is available on As Is if you think that would work for you.