Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS - TWO - MONDAY 4/1 No Fooling!

1-2:00 p.m.   and

10-11:00 p.m.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO - MONDAY 4/1 No Fooling!

@Pearlee 

Monday and various other shows this week look more complex than usual!

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 4.27.52 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I was tempted by the ODO long aymmetric hem hoodie in marshmallow yesterday  but didn't order it for a couple of reasons. I have a Fr. terry hoodie cardi of hers with flounced hem in the marshmallow.  Lori kept claiming last night's was the first marshmallow hoodie she had done, but it wasn't.  I have this one (below) which I love so I really don't need two.  Besides, I really don't like any tops with such high necklines; I find them uncomfortable around my neck when they are that high. Marshmallow hoodie I own:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Hoodie-w-Wide-Ruffle-at-Hem.product.A...

Also, we have remarked here many times how the inside of a garment of Lori's being white is very detrimental to the garment.  I thought when the following printed cardi presented last night flopped open on the models (the lapel) that white interior looked awful!   I really think that toally ruins the look.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Open-Front-Cardigan.product.A299621.html?sc=IROA

Anyone order anything last night?  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't order anything.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Did not order anything - I do own the cardigan shown already in antique stone which I like.

I agree about the color of the inside of garments not a good look and this is one thing I check out now before deciding to purchase - seems to work on lighter colors o.k. but could be a deal breaker on darker tones just depends how bad you want item!