Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO - MONDAY 3/26

@Mellie2  You've been wanting to see this aired.  It was in this morning's LOGO show - not a good fit for me (looked tight in the bust when the models turned around) and again, too short.  As I once posted, it's the sleeveless version of that one I was the "guinea pig" for with the 3/4 sleeves.  The video should be up from the earlier show - take a look:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Seamed-Tank.product.A302442.html?sc=A...

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJwrote:

Thank you @Biftu! I have been going back and forth between the pink melon and the wild mushroom. I have the portobello leggings which I believe were shown together with the mushroom this morning. But I really love the pink melon. I do have white capris i could wear with both. Wish Lori would bring us white leggings or capris!

@LIndaMJ - If you are interested in twill crop pants in white by Lori, take a look at A275770 on clearance.  I have these crops and I love them.  The fit is great and so comfortable and not heavy weight.  Nice for the summer.

Valued Contributor

I agree @Pearlee. Not a good look for me either. The gathered part looks too high for my frame. It does look tight around the bust too. Not even sure I like the colors either. It's a pass. Glad I waited for the video. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't find anything that I had to have, this show, however, I did take advantage of the four easy-pays and ordered A286979, the printed, ruched capri leggings, which I've been wanting forever, in maple.

I have a pair of Lori's black ruched leggings and I love them. I need more short length casual pants for summer. I would prefer petite length, since I really want the proportion to be right. I also don't want anything too heavy like denim. 

I'm looking forward to grabbing some as-is and sale prices, as summer approaches. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2wrote:

I agree @Pearlee. Not a good look for me either. The gathered part looks too high for my frame. It does look tight around the bust too. Not even sure I like the colors either. It's a pass. Glad I waited for the video. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  I too was a bit disappointed in the colors.  I think they looked better online.  It's a pretty top but now that I've seen it (and tried on the other version) it's an easy pass for me.  I thought you'd agree. 

Honored Contributor

@equss  What did you decide about A302428 which did air last night?  From the Click measurement's (chest) I'd size down but from the models I wouldn't (Jackie's looked a little tight in the bust but she was wearing a tank underneath that she shouldn't have been (too wide of a tank that would "gather" incorrectly underneath this top so she shouldn't have been wearing it)  if I recall correctly (I didn't go back and look at the video so I may be wrong about Jackie).  But from the Click measurements it does run big. 

Did you order it?  I liked it on the models!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee I didn’t order. I’m not a fan of the challis fabric on the lower part. It is pretty tho and I’m anxious to see all the reviews. If i see it  ‘as is’ I will may take a chance in it but really hate Lori’s tops with challis.