Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - TWO- MONDAY 10/29

@Pearlee wrote:

No show this Thursday or Saturday, again (at least per the current Program Guide).

What's up with the supposedly weekly Thursday show?  It's seems to have bitten the dust long before the holidays, after Lori announced it would be til the holidays.  Just as well since it was hard to remember anyway. 

I would say the lack of programs is because they're in full Christmas mode. The majority is food, beauty, electronics and those same misc. items they trot out every year. There hasn't been a lot of random fashion shows, unless they're being aired during the day. 

Respected Contributor

Lori and Amy said that the Thursday show would not be back until after the Holidays. And it will be revisited at that time.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  @Cumbercookie13  It must not have gotten great sales in the Thurs. show I assume from lack of viewership (bad time of day to tune in - I forgot about it several times).  I say that because when Lori and Amy originally announced it, they both said it would be through the holidays.  Which it hasn't been as we know.