Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY MONDAY OCT.10th

More new:  Novelty Moto Boots  A280999

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the TSV in redwood and amber. I sized up...hope they're not sloppy big on me. 

@Pearlee those boots are so cute! 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@divine wrote:

I ordered the TSV in redwood and amber. I sized up...hope they're not sloppy big on me. 

@Pearlee those boots are so cute! 

@divine  The price isn't so cute!   $199

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG - look at this Holiday Surprise price on the former TSV set of two tanks!   Oh, My! The black underneath piece is worth the price! (I know because I bought this set at full price - aarargghh  love the black tank!)

A277751  $39 plus change!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

OMG - look at this Holiday Surprise price on the former TSV set of two tanks!   Oh, My!

That is an awesome price. I'm ordering it in the blackberry/shell combo. I've been wanting that color for ages. Thanks for the heads up!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

OMG - look at this Holiday Surprise price on the former TSV set of two tanks!   Oh, My! The black underneath piece is worth the price! (I know because I bought this set at full price - aarargghh  love the black tank!)

@Pearlee, I just ordered the Grey Moon, and the Blackberry. Great price. Smiley Happy I remember you talking about the black tank. I did size up one size. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee, I just ordered the Grey Moon, and the Blackberry. Great price. Smiley Happy I remember you talking about the black tank. I did size up one size. 

@Tissyanne The black tank is so very versatile. You will love having it.

Anyone up late? I slept for a bit and now awake and  getting ready to watch the 3 am show. I ordered A274102 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Scarf with Scalloped Lace in antique gold. I thought it might look good with my Amber TSV sweater. I looked up at the TV just now and one of the models is wearing both items. I don't even have to wonder how they will look together.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I am up. I decided against the blackberry because A279476 in macrame caught my eye. I ordered it.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, that scarf will be lovely with the amber top. I think that color is beautiful. What did you say about the redwood color? I remember you didn't care for it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Late Night Special going on now - a winner!  A268909

@This was my first-ever macrame purchase that began my love of LOGO macrame.  In fact I have this top in both colors, as does @Biftu because she also liked it so much. It's different, stylish and ever-so-comfortable.  I love both colors.  What I don't love is I paid more for it than the LNS price.   This is one of my favorite logo tops, in both colors.  Love!  Fits very true to size.

@Pearlee - Speaking of macrame, did you see the new item A279476?  On no, I think I'm liking this!