Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY - MONDAY JUNE 4

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

I’m hearing a rumor now that the free shipping and handling may be on the actual birthday, the 13th, I think.

eta

It’s always fun to speculate.

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@equss

I would definitely size down on the vest.  It was too big on Bonnie, and she always wears a medium.

I still haven’t seen a presentation and there’s no video😞 so thanks for your feedback!  I wonder if it will make my hip area look like a 🎈

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@equss

I would definitely size down on the vest.  It was too big on Bonnie, and she always wears a medium.

@Hippiified wrote:

@equss

I thought the same thing about Bonnie and it looked big on Sharon also.

I like the antique white in the vest and would size down to a small but I am not loving the price.

The price is ridiculous. So far I haven’t bought a thing but that may changeSmiley Happy

I was sure I didn’t like the dress due to the rayon span but heard Lori say it’s a heavier weight.... wonder if that would make a difference it how it wears???

Honored Contributor

I am changing my mind about the TSV. I wasn't planning on ordering it then when I saw it presented I liked it.  I thought about ordering the wild mushroom but then I saw Sheila in the willow vine and loved it on her.  I also like the necklace she had on with it.  I wish they would do a presentation on the necklaces they are wearing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I like this cardi in the cloud cream - so pretty - but holy cow it's long.   I had to look at the measurements because it even looks really long on Brenda.  The measurements confirm that it's really long!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Cardigan-with-Mesh-Details.product.A305...

@Pearlee  I like it too.  It is long, but I bet we have cardis that are that long -- maybe not.  While it is very pretty, I can't justify the price for another cardi like this one.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Pearlee

I’m hearing a rumor now that the free shipping and handling may be on the actual birthday, the 13th, I think.

eta

@Hippiified  Unfortunately the source of your rumor was wrong.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Pearlee

eta

@Hippiified  Unfortunately the source of your rumor was wrong.

@Pearlee

Wow. Thanks for going back to find this, and for rubbing it in.