Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY MON. JULY 15th

Did anyone purchase the ODO two-pack of principles tee shirts?   I would have liked the marshmallow and black set - I wear tons of both and love Lori's marshmallow color - I have many of her items to wear over that tee - but I couldn't justify the price of them when I can buy basic tees at Target or Kohl's or Macy's to wear underneath cardis, hoodies, and such.  Curious whether anyone else got the set of tees?

Respected Contributor

I didn't get the tees. I prefer tunic length and they would have been a little short for my liking. And the price for a basic like that is high even though it's two. I do appreciate her offering an "everyday" line. It could work for those that want to wear LOGO but isn't into all the ruffles and uneven hemlines and don't mind spending more.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone own this?  I looked for a review here  in this forum and there isn't one.  I'm thinking about it and like both colors (can't recall seeing it before although it was presented earlier today and is on clearance now).  @Biftu  it's good for us shorter gals - do you have it perchance?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Top-w-Ruffle.product.A309152.html?or...

@Biftu   This is an LTS today, which you probably saw already.  I took the plunge and ordered both colors which I really should never do (order two) of an item for the first time, in case I don't like it.  Oh well...I took the risk....If I do like them, they'll be great going into fall, which stays warm here much later than it used to when I was a kid.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone own this?  I looked for a review here  in this forum and there isn't one.  I'm thinking about it and like both colors (can't recall seeing it before although it was presented earlier today and is on clearance now).  @Biftu  it's good for us shorter gals - do you have it perchance?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Top-w-Ruffle.product.A309152.html?or...

@Biftu   This is an LTS today, which you probably saw already.  I took the plunge and ordered both colors which I really should never do (order two) of an item for the first time, in case I don't like it.  Oh well...I took the risk....If I do like them, they'll be great going into fall, which stays warm here much later than it used to when I was a kid.

@Pearlee  I had the blackberry in my cart then forgot about it.  How many times have I too ordered two colors only to keep them both?!  Hope you love both colors they are both quite different in the color scheme.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I had the blackberry in my cart then forgot about it.  How many times have I too ordered two colors only to keep them both?!  Hope you love both colors they are both quite different in the color scheme.

@Biftu   I sure hope that when I get my two, I don't wish that I'd forgotten about them in my cart!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   I sure hope that when I get my two, I don't wish that I'd forgotten about them in my cart!   Smiley Happy

@Pearlee   Too funny. I hope you like both making me wish I hadn't forgotten them in my cart!