Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY July 30th

@AZ girl wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

What color did everyone get in the TSV?

I got the teal in the TSV, @Trudey.  Even though it's hotter than blazes in Phoenix, AZ and I won't be able to wear it for a while, I'm excited to receive it and hope I like it!!

@AZ girl

Did you like your teal TSV?

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY July 30th

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Tissyanne, sorry about your mom. My mom is currently battling stage 4 breast cancer and is on IV chemo.

I ordered three cardigans in twilight, teal, and floral yesterday morning. Did not buy any coordinating tanks or tops because I already have some that will work with them.

I almost bought the Top Find with the lace and mesh panels, but realized I already had one in the gray that I bought at the Q outlet several years ago. I didn't get another color.

Amy was getting on my last nerve. She spent more time styling and dancing around then giving out information. Lori was the one doing most of the details. I don't know why she can't calm herself down and act more professional during Logo shows, she's generally better when she presents other lines. I'm not saying don't have fun, but it was a two hour free-for-all. 

@Cumbercookie13, I am saddened that your Mom is battling breast cancer. My Mom did not take chemo or radiation. She did take Ibrance. 

@Tissyanne & @Cumbercookie13: I have come to believe that Amy could calm down and control herself, but somehow thinks her fans love her style of presentation on LOGO. (I've seen her present other things on the Q with a different style, on the same day.) It really is irritating and self-serving. Sigh.